Ratings for Dr. Stephen D. Cassivi

Excellent physician. Extremely intelligent and obviously dedicated to his patients and work. Sits down and talks with you. Wants to know how you are feeling and what he can do to help.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I have had the privilege of interacting with Dr. Stephen Cassivi for a number of years. In all that time, I have yet to meet another health care specialist who equals him in skill, depth of knowledge, and professionalism. The Mayo Clinic is fortunate indeed to have his extraordinary medical expertise on staff. In addition, he is a faithful NHL fan. Go Habs Go!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Excellent in every way. Dr. Cassivi is intelligent, articulate, and very personable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

My level of confidence in Dr. Cassivi's abilities is evident in my return to Mayo Clinic for a third lung surgery in my battle against metastatic kidney cancer. His surgical excellence is enhanced even further by his compassion and a fantastic team.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Cassivi particularly helpful. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and my options. He listened to my questions and answered them thoroughly. His team of nurses and assistants is excellent too. His minimally invasive approach was also much appreciated. I also appreciated him checking up on my progress a number of months following surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009