Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Schwartz

Shady Doctor that's paid to make false reports for workers comp. Don't expect him to do anything that will actually improve your condition. His practice is just as dingy as his moral ethics. I really doubt the sincerity of some of the reviews here. I've dealt with this doctor and truly see nothing to rave about with him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Fantastic physician. Always compassionate and communicates in a way I can understand. My family has seen him for years for various issues, but most recently, I saw him for a second opinion. I had an issue that had gone undiagnosed for years. I had been bounced around from physician to physician. Dr. Schwartz took action and met my true needs immediately.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

He was a total waste of my time. Instead of having me get further diagnostic imaging, he just referred me back to a doctor who treated me for a previous condition. He hardly spent any time examining me. He told me further imaging would show what he thought may be the problem, but still wanted me to be bounced around to another doctor. He's the reason medical care problems exist.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Excellent physician! No complaints at all. Great bedside manner, communicates in a manner that is easy to understand. Caring & compassionate. Staff are great too!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Schwartz really helped me out with my back pain. He recognized that I needed a MRI immediately,saw that I had a problem with my spine and referred me to the Neurological Center in Newark. They resolved my problem.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Schwartz!! His mannerism and professionalism are superior!! Would HIGHLY recommend him!! :-)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Very caring and sincere. GENUINE!!!! Wish he were my general doc!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Outstanding service. It takes a long, long time to get an appointment to be seen, which seems like forever, especially when you are hurting. Staff generally friendly, altough some not so.In general, good service. No complaints

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Eric T. Schwartz's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, DE