Ratings for Dr. Sudha V. Mukhi

Waited an hour and a half to be seen and dr. Muki had no idea how to handle my health condition.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

This doctor laughed at me when I described how horrible I felt on the MEDS. When she did a bone marrow biopsy in the hospital, she told me that it came back normal. When I met with a dr for a second opinion, he read the results to the bone marrow biopsy and said it came back inconclusive and had to repeat the test. Thank goodness for second opinions.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Office staff is HORRIBLE. Rude, slow, and cavalier. The doctor herself sat on test results for over a week when the referring doctor and I were waiting on the results to make a treatment decision. In the end, the referring doctor's office had to call the lab and get the results directly because her staff was too lazy to fax them to his office. Also, she ordered more tests than were necessary. She said she was ordering one test but then ordered four, one of which was a repeat of test that had been done just a few weeks before. She did not return calls, and the one time she did call me, she sounded distracted and mumbled her answers into the phone. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Sudha V. Mukhi's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1975)

Multiplan