Ratings for Dr. James D Albert

I had a great experience. The office staff and Dr. Albert are amazing. I would recommend this facility to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I really like this doctor. I had issues for years and was told by other doctors that they couldn't help me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I had a great experience. My legs look and feel much better, and I'm glad they helped me through all the insurance stuff because that can be confusing. They told my how everything was going to be covered. I didn't know if insurance would even pay anything because I thought it might just be a cosmetic issue. Glad I went in to find out. I should have done this years ago. I've missed out on a lot of hiking. Just tought I was getting older and I would have to live with aches and pains.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

The disparity of Jim Albert's medical knowledge and his billing staff is too great to recommend this office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

This doctor only cares about money, he does not care about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Very professional and knowledgable surgeon. Vast knowledge of speciality.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I have no complaints about Dr.Albert or most of his staff.He did a great job on my leg veins. His office manager is another story. She is a liar, unethical,and a manipulator.I was promised 6 laser treatments by the aesthetician which I paid $500 for but received only 2 treatments due to constant cancellations, at least 5 times(not my fault).I decided not to go back and asked for a refund.The office manager never called me back but when I did get a hold of her she told me they would get the "cadillac of lasers", but on the day I was supposed to have treatment they canceled again, stating the aesthetician had not taken care of the servicing of the laser (which was untrue. I asked again for a refund. That's when she accused me of being angry I filed a BBB complaint but all the o.m.did was to take my data of my complaint and turned it around.I doubt that she ever looked through my file to see when I had treatment and when not. Very shady character, arrogant.I don't believe the doc knows.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. James D Albert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)