Ratings for Dr. Wayne J. Altman

best orthopedic surgeon in this area. great office staff

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

ugh ....what a loser. he loves being a workers comp doctor. operated on my husband for tennis elbow, horrible horrible man. the surgery wasn't needed. had to have another for the real problem. stay far away from this so called man.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Worst doctor of any kind, that I have been to. Not helpful and seems to not care. Both he himself and staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I wouldn't let this man (calling him a doctor is stretching it) take a splinter out of my finger let alone operate on my hand.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I felt that this doctor was very rude and dismissive. He did not take any time to talk to me or listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I found Dr. Altman to be extremely abrupt and rude. He has very little patience to answer questions and does not appear to have an empathetic bone in his body.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

thank heaven for Comment sections and reviews on doctors because i was about to send my wife to this dr. for her current ailment. So after reading the reviews and seeing how consistant they were I personally am choosing a different Dr.. I understand that , although bedside manners are not indicative of a dr's expertise, They are still VERYVERY important in discerning exactly and understanding the full spectrum of a patient issue as well as feeling comfortable. WHEN will Drs. realize that "Listening" to their patients is an ARTFORM that is crucial in the mediacl industry.. The MIND plays a huge role in someones injury, ailment and recovery period..

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I have never had such a bad experience in my 44 years seeing doctors. He was not at all helpful didn't answer any of my concerns and was actually rude to me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He hasn't had any training since the 80's and it shows. Do not see this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

First time to Dr. Altman. The staff was great they were able to get me in the same day that I called.Dr. Altman is the way all doctors should be,right to the point. He listened to my complaint about my hips.He took the time to explain that my problem was not my hips and is sending me for a bone scan. Dr.Altman listened to me and asked me lots of questions.I really feel confidant that he will help me with my issues.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

All text in this review is my opinion. After waiting about two hours to see him I found him to be instantly rude. He will not let me speak. He simply ignored everything I say other than the answers to his questions. The problem here is that a great deal is lost by not listening to the patient as you will soon read. He simply did not listen and continued to talk over me. He sends me to get an MRI at a place he seems to know well... I get the MRI. I come back and he tells me the MRI shows nothing. I inquire why the MRI was done, not because it did not show anything, but because I could sense, what I believe to be, someone who in inept. He gives me the reason. For privacy sake I will not go into why, but trust me when I say that had he simply listened to me on the first visit, it was very clear that would have answered the question which the MRI was suppose to answer. Sigh.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Wayne J. Altman's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rutherford, NJ