Ratings for Dr. Kristine Campagna

I have been seeing her for over 6 years . I have found that she is a very nice doctor and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Campana's nurse is horrible. Her name is Robin and she is very very rude, inconsiderate and a turn off. She has no patience and frankly does not care about Dr. Campagna's patients or their paperwork what so ever. She is obviously just working for a paycheck. Seriously thinking of changing my doctor because of the lack of care I am receiving and the fact that I have to deal with her every time I go in there. Advice to all: FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I took my time and wrote a personal note to her describing how I was feeling and what I was experiencing. I could tell she didn't read the note or look at the list of current medications I take. When I asked for a specific blood test she told me no. Her official medical advice was to download myfittnesspal app. I felt she saw a fat person assumed I was lazy and lying about my diet and exercise. I seriously thinking about writing to the head of the practice as I am still feeling horrible and she refused to help or listen to me at all.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr C for several years. I agree that yes in the beginning she was a little stiff but always professional. Over the years she seems to have become more comfortable with her role and with patients. I am very comforable with her. During a recent health scare she was very compassionate, asked me several questions, and made sure I understood the diagnosis. Later she followed up and asked if I was happy with the specialist she referred me to and if there was any new information she might need to know.I trust her opinions and her judgement. I just recently found out that my mother and a coworker also see her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr Campagna has been my primary doctor for 3 or so years. She has always been concerned/interested for my health/needs and has always been open/friendly/comfortable in manner when I explain my needs/concerns in every part of my health. I have never found her to be annoyed or uncertain. I trust her with my health and to work with me on my health choices. I suggest Dr Campagna to my friends without reservations.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr Campagna has been my primary doctor for 8 or more years, and I had to read the negative reviews twice to make certain they referred to the same Kristine Campagna that I see. I have found her always to be warm, caring, and concerned, informative and interested. I have reoommended her to a number of other women, all of whom have come back with accolades and thanks for the reference. She is a terrific doctor

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I think Dr. Campagna is probably a good doctor in certain situations. However, I agree that when I saw her (for the first time) she seemed incredibly rushed and almost annoyed with the health questions I was asking. (For instance, they issued me a prescription for the wrong thing, and when I asked for it to be corrected as nicely as I could, she seemed annoyed with me.) I think in certain situations she is probably a good doctor, but maybe I caught her on a bad day.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I understand what people are saying about this doctor. When I started to see her about 2 years ago, I agree-she was very cold, extremely "efficient", and uninterested. I do think that since she has had her child, she has softened significantly, and actually asks questions about the stressors in my life (she's treating me for HBP) and listens. Her bedside manner has much improved.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Campagna for 2-3 years and have nothing but good thing to say. I'm shocked to read some of the negative ones. She is always friendly, she listens to me, and she makes sure I understand treatment. Recently I had an appointment with her to discuss choosing an Ob/Gyn and hospital to deliver in and discuss pregnancy, as my husband and I plan to start a family. She listened to me, gave me suggestions and guidance, and patiently answered all of my questions. Last year she referred me to a dermatologist who I was very happy with, also. I've been extremely happy with every experience I've had with Dr. Campagna and would confidently recommend her to anyone. I have CDPHP insurance, which was not provided on the drop down menu.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

I found her very uninterested in my complaint, yet she wanted me back several times for an issue that could have been taken care of in one appointment or even on the phone. She just sort of stared at me, and said, so, what is it you want me to do when I had a complaint my last visit? She needed to ask another doc, when I said I needed a referal. She didn't seem to want to send me to another doc. In watching my weight, she wanted me to pay my co-pay, rather than just come in to have the nurse weigh me each time. I had the feeling she was trying to get in as many visits as possible. I've been with the practice for over 32 years, this is the first doctor I have not cared for. I did get in with one of the other doc's who did take my complaint seriously, and when I saw her last (and for the last time) she was very annoyed that I 'went over her head'. I won't be back to her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Kristine Campagna's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Latham, NY