Ratings for Dr. Richard Leger

Had my Surgery done last week with Dr. Leger. What a amazing experience start to finish. Still cant believe how clearly I can see! Dr. Leger was not only super professional in answering all my hard questions, but patient and very kind. The procedure itself was very quick and he did a great job of explaining what was going on throughout the procedure. Would recommend Dr. Leger to anyone looking to get corrective vision surgery! Absolutely great experience.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Having LASIK done last week has immediately shown itself to be one of the better financial and lifestyle decisions I’ve made in my life. The freedom and comfort that come with being able to see without my glasses has been liberating. Dr. Leger performed my procedure at the LASIK MD Calgary and he was absolutely fantastic. Before beginning the surgery, Dr. Leger and I spoke about my individual case and needs and it really did make me feel confident that I was doing the best thing for my eyes. Days later, I could not possibly be happier. Thanks, Dr. Leger!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had my surgery done last week with Dr. Leger at Lasik MD in Calgary. I am so happy to have decided to have the surgery done. Dr. Leger did an amazing job explaining to me how the procedure works and what I could expect for each step of the procedure. The surgery was quick and painless and I will not hesitate to recommend it to friends and family. Dr. Leger was fantastic and I would encourage anyone thinking about having Lasik done to visit his clinic.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had my eyes done a week ago and I can confidently say it is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life! I was nervous, specially as my appointment day started getting closer, but all that fear and nervousness disappeared as soon as I met Dr. Leger who is confident, knowledgeable and with such a very calming personality; he walked me through the whole procedure as if it was a walk in the park. And indeed, the procedure was like a walk in the park, fast and pain free... and now I can see!!! It’s only been a week so I don't think it has sunk in yet but it is something that will change your life literally as it did mine!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Having done LASIK eye surgery just a week ago with Dr. Leger has truly changed my life. He answered all my questions and concerns before surgery and made me feel clam and relaxed during my procedure. He talked me through the procedure as it was happening which I truly appreciated. I would definitely recommend anyone to have surgery with Dr. Leger. I'm so happy now that's I don't have to wear glasses and contacts anymore, this truly changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Had surgery with Dr. Leger a little over 3 months ago. Couldn't be more pleased that I no longer have to constantly be cleaning my now one year olds fingerprints off my glasses. They say children are the greatest gift of all, but not having to look through glasses with tiny fingerprints on them sits pretty high up there too. Overall great outcome and dryness cleared up in a couple weeks.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I have worn glasses for 30 years and had always accepted them as part of my life. I tried wearing contacts before but they made my eyes extremely dry and were always blurry due to my astigmatism. Recently, I decided to have a consultation at Lasik MD and was quite pleased that they were able to book me in for surgery right away. On the day of surgery, I was extremely nervous because I have always had trouble putting drops in my eyes let alone having someone touch them! Dr. Leger made sure to address my concerns about that and made me feel at ease. He even cracked a few jokes to calm me down. He joked about how much corneal tissue I had and that even if I were -14.00, he would still do surgery on me. I liked how he referred back to my chart to reaffirm that I was a good candidate for the Advanced Custom Wavefront Lasik surgery. During the procedure, Dr. Leger's instructions were clear and concise and he explained all sounds and sensations that I would be experiencing so that there were no surprises. The procedure lasted only a few minutes and I was amazed at how well I was able to see immediately following it. By the next day, I was seeing perfectly and was extremely happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Leger to anyone who is thinking about getting eye surgery as he is definitely one of the best surgeons!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

My recently had surgery with Dr Leger at LASIK MD. I was very excited to go through with the surgery. My glasses were always a pain, I never liked wearing them an found they were always getting foggy and caused me to not pre take in some activities. As for my contacts they were more on the expensive side and I had many issues with them such as - dry eyes, eye infections and always needing a case and solution handy. I knew going forth with surgery would be life changing and it would be helpful in the long run of not being held back such as swimming, going on vacation and always needing to repurchase. My prescription was on the higher side and my astigmatism was more than average. Surgery was my answer and I couldn't have waited any sooner. The day of surgery everyone in the clinic was very friendly , professional and supportive. The eye care specialist took their time and made sure I was comfortable with my answers. They answered all my questions before going into surgery and also assured me I had prepared my self for surgery ( using drops 4 times a day before surgery and wearing glasses a week prior) The clinical counselor walked through the consent forms and made sure I understood what to expect and answered all my questions in regards to taking care of my self. When I got called back into the dark area to get ready for surgery the girl in the back was very friendly, she had all the patients happy and kept the support level high. When I got called into the operating room , I was greeted by Dr.Leger- He walked me through the surgery and let me ask any questions , he reassured me I was a great candidate . I was helped out by his assistants. They sat me down and gave me squeeze balls in case I was nervous. They were very friendly and let me take my time to prepare myself. Dr.Leger walked me through the whole surgery and let me know what to expect and everything that was going on, aside from that he reassured me I was going great and that we were close to being done. After completing the surgery I was very emotional - I could finally see and I couldn't have been happier. I knew my recovery rate would be easy and I would be seeing in no time. Dr.Leger was an amazing surgeon and I give him great thanks for preforming the surgery and giving me my vision. I always thought I would be in contacts but after this surgery I am so thankful for my vision, its clear, sharp and I can see better than ever! I am so happy with the recovery rate and feeling amazing! I no longer need to take out my contacts or wake up 10 mins earlier to put in my contacts. I can see from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to sleep. Thank you very much to the LASIKMD clinic, the staff and the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Great surgeon, I can see 20/20 without glasses for the first time in 15 years! awesome surgeon and staff at Lasik MD Calgary! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Leger was an amazing surgeon! The procedure was so quick and painless! I was a little nervous prior to the procedure, but before the surgery, Dr. Leger took time to re-explain everything to me and reassure me. Before I knew it, the surgery was over! My recovery was quick and very easy. I highly recommend this procedure to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013