Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Perryman

Very caring doctor. Through, knowledgeable, nice highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I've never trusted a doctor more. He's always willing to help and very kind. I feel like he really knows me and cares about everything I say. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been going to this office for over 20 years now. Dr. Perryman is completely awesome. His staff Is another story. They do not return phone calls. Recently had the situation that I needed a refill and advice on taking a med I needed very badly and I was in a huge amount of pain and I let that be known on first call. Well had to call again the next day and they recited the way to do a loading dose but when asked why was a refill not sent and mind you its not a controlled drug they could not offer any reason for this. So now day 2, I sit here and wait for them to get it approved and sent to the pharmacy still in pain and missing another days work when it did not have to be. This office staff has gone down hill and I am not sure if doc Perryman realizes it because he never calls me back and I am positive he is not getting the message because staff knows what I want to talk to him about ! He needs Norma back on his team and this would of never happened in the first place she is a get it done kind of woman.......love her, but she seems to be working for Dr. Baht now.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Perryman is the most knowledgable, kind, gentle, helpful, personable and dedicated doctor I have ever had. He has helped me and healed me and informed me of the best treatments, etc. He is a wonderful caring person and an outstanding PHYSICIAN. He is God sent to me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I've been going to him for years, and can't imagine going to another doctor. I drive a over a 1/2hr just to see him. Office staff is good, once you get on a friendly basis with them (i.e. years of being a patient). Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr Perryman is great. His staff at the front desk are rude.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Best doctor in Pittsburgh. Tries to solve my health issues without drugs first. So addicts are out of luck here. My family and friends have been going there for years. All are completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I live in Mt. Lebanon - spent several hours researching decent local doctors. Perryman came up several times on several websites and had a few locals point me in his direction. Reviews are very accurate! Looks like he's a late 40's early 50's age guy. Highly recommended - spent at least 60 minutes talking with me, going over every detail, super in depth history, and gave great advice. No judgement on his part and super friendly and professional and when sticky subjects came up (e.g. being overweight) he was able to non-judgmentally assist me to be healthier and help me goal plan instead of "being overweight is bad - don't do that". He seems like he's got a scary good memory too - remembered every little detail of our conversation. My appointment was very punctual - he jokingly said he may run a few minutes late some days but that's because he tries to give everyone his 100% non rushed attention. He's my new PCP and I'd wait for him everytime. He's that good! Very tech-savvy too.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I know I'm in good hands. He is knowledgeable, caring and very comprehensive at his visits. I get the sense this is a man who enjoys his work. When he listens, he really HEARS what the patient is saying. As someone with a complicated medical history, I need doctors that I trust. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Perryman!! He actually listens to you and doesn't treat you like you're stupid. Wait times are minimal, if any. With all my health issues and the numerous doctors I have seen since 2003, he is only the second doctor to have my complete trust.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Stephen E. Perryman's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)