Ratings for Dr. David C. Dewalt

Annual physical not as thorough as my previous MD of many years. Perhaps this shortcoming is an artifact of obamacare. Staff was not very helpful to a new patient, being rude in a couple of instances.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Dewalt really took the time to listen to me and stayed with me a good amount of time. He seems very caring and explained everything to me in very clear terms, showed interest in me personally and his staff was very good as well. He is friendly, showed concern, had a nice sense of humor and even though I have only seen him twice, I trust him and am happy with my new Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Best Dr we have seen. Wtake our children to him instead of a pediatrician. We have never had a problem seeing him the same day if necesary.

Submitted November 12, 2009

He is thorough, compassionate and the staff is great!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Warm,friendly,very knowledgable, the whole office becomes like family. I love em all.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

I cannot say enough about Dr. DeWalt. He always takes time to listen. He is compassionate and caring. If I don't understand what is going on, he always takes the time to explain it in terms I can understand. His staff is top notch. I never hesitate to call and ask questions. They are always professional and helpful. He is always willing to work you in his schedule because his patients come first in his practice. You always feel comfortable no matter what the questions. He is always on time and goes out of his way to help. He gets a 10 on a scale of 5.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

This office is GREAT. I like everyone that works there. Only one time (an emergency appt) was I ever kept wait more than about 5-10 minutes for the doctor. His brother Mark also works at this practice and is a great doctor. If I have a problem that they can't resolve themselves (IUD or Pregnancy) they provide great referrals.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. David C. Dewalt's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)