Ratings for Dr. John Anthony Brendese

This doctor is the best - he knew right away by just looking at my face what the problem was. He asked about my family to get a complete medical history. He researched alternative treatments. He called me after hours to answer questions. I would recommend him to all of my family & friends.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

great Doctor. He is very accurate, bed side mannter is wonderful along with his staff. Eleanor Lewis

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I loved this guy. I did sort of feel like I was in a 1970s doctor's office- but, he was ABSOLUTELY great. In terms of the personal questions... he asked what I did for a living (he told me it was because as a dermatologist it's important to know if someone spends all day outside in the sun or indoors, etc- most doctors do ask social history questions- he does everything himself) he was absolutely AWESOME- extremely knowledgeable- and I really liked his easy-going (not cold) bedside manner. Would go back in an instant.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Brendese was very knowledgeable, courteous, and encouraged me to reinforce his diagnosis via the Net.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Brendese has been my dermatologist for years. He's knowledgeable, quick, to the point, and a bit old-school. His secretary is sweet and pleasant; a little less pleasant to those who arrive late. Out of the many times I have gone there over the years, I've always been pleased with the service provided.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Worst dermatologist. Gave me some diagnosis of rare disorder scaring me to the hell. I got out immediately and have sworn not to step in there again.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

This is the worst doctor I have been to ever. The place is just a small rented apartment that is very dirty (dust covers the medical equipments). Dr. Brendese is very unprofessional and RUDE! He starts by asking if you are dating or marry and all the personal data that is not even related to the skin problems, then he gives criticizing comments on your personal informations. He ask me questions like " engineerings? do they make alot of money? and why are you not marriage yet? etc which are questions I believe to be completely inappropriate. The reason I went to him was because I had a ringworm patch on my forehead and since I got to RPI, this place was very close by. But this doctor and his bad service is one that I felt that people should know about. Even if you dont have negative experiences with this Doctor, its not worth going to this run down place anyway. If he is a good doctor, he would get more patients and money to fix up this place anyway. STAY A WAY from DR. BRENDESE

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. John Anthony Brendese's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1960)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, NY