You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sherwin E. Hua

Worst patient service I ever experienced from this doctor and staff. His assistants Vanessa/Dawn in Fremont office doesn't answer their phones or returns messages. The doctor doesn't respond his email. I waited over two months for a surgery date, but no one contact me or gives me updates. I found out from another assistant that the doctor is leaving the Fremont office without informing his patients. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Best surgeon ever! Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

After a 9 hour surgery on my neck, from C-2 to C-7 fixing another Drs mistake, I was pain free and have been so for 4 years. Prior to the surgery I was a shutin never leaving my house because of the pain. If I could I would build a statue to Dr.Hua, he is that good!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Great outcome, Fast recovery. Busy office but worth it.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

worst surgeon i've ever had. almost 2 hrs wait time average on 3 visits. front office doesn't care and rude.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Hua was my surgeon for a cervical discectomy and fusion. The surgery went well and I have no pain in my right hand, arm or shoulder. I wish that I would have done it sooner.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Hua has been very helpful with my questions. Dr. Hua is a very brillant man and also very kind. I would definently recommend him. He did my neck surgery and back surgery amd I'm doing great. Thanks Dr. Hua!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Sherwin E. Hua's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst patient service I ever experienced from this doctor and staff. His assistants Vanessa/Dawn in Fremont office doesn't answer their phones or returns messa..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best surgeon ever! Would definitely recommend him. "

July 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=155442'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

March 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=155442'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 5, 2014