Ratings for Dr. Allison C. Strnad

I have been a patient of Dr. Strnad for years. She is very knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest research. She makes me feel like I’m her only patient. I love her and Daphne!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

She is GREAT! I saw her as my second OBGYN because my first one I went to see had me in tears before I ever left her office. I transferred my medical record to Dr. Strnard’s office before I ever made it home. I read her reviews and told my husband, “Let’s try it.” So, we did! It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was always so excited to see her on doctors visits. When we were in the hospital, she came even on her day off to come and check on us. She made me feel so confident in ever decision we made, even as a first time mother. Not to mention, her office staff always made us feel so loved and welcome! Daphne is a HOOT and even the ladies at the front desk knew me by name. I honestly cannot think of one bad thing I could say about the entire office. They are all amazing!!! We are so thankful we found it and didn’t go with the first OBGYN we went to.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I have seen Dr. Strnad for a few years now and have always found her very helpful, patient, and insightful. She has cared for me through 2 pregnancies. She and her staff always make me feel very comfortable. She explains my options for care and gives her recommendations. However, ultimately she lets me decide on what is best option for me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

You must do exactly what she says otherwise she disrespects your opinions, even though it is your body and baby. She takes disagreements too personal.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I love Dr. Strnad. I moved to Nashville 5 months pregnant and couldn't have found a better, more caring, competent, helpful Dr. I loved her staff as well, who remembered me when I came in, joked with me, and were comforting. Very happy to have found them.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Strnad based on her great reviews, for a 2nd opinion. She was very abrupt and borderline rude. I couldn't believe this was the Dr that had such great reviews. I found her to be very demeaning.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Stnad's staff is amazing and friendly, especially Daphne, however I can not say the same about her. I did not have the easiest pregnancy and she did not make me feel at ease during the process at all. She talked to me in a very demeaning way and did not address any of the issues I had. For every concern I had, I had to get a second opinion. Long story short....I decided not to have her deliver my baby at 36 weeks pregnant and instead take the risk of not finding another doctor. This alone should let you know how much I trust her during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Strnad was great at helping me throughout my second pregnancy. She was laid back but informative and always made me feel at ease during the process.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My first preconception counseling experience was wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have seen Dr. Strnad for years. She has helped me though difficult pregnancies and my gynecologic issues. I find her patient, kind and very knowledgable. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Allison C. Strnad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Coventry Healthcare