Ratings for Dr. Allison C. Strnad

I have seen Dr. Strnad for a few years now and have always found her very helpful, patient, and insightful. She has cared for me through 2 pregnancies. She and her staff always make me feel very comfortable. She explains my options for care and gives her recommendations. However, ultimately she lets me decide on what is best option for me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

You must do exactly what she says otherwise she disrespects your opinions, even though it is your body and baby. She takes disagreements too personal.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I love Dr. Strnad. I moved to Nashville 5 months pregnant and couldn't have found a better, more caring, competent, helpful Dr. I loved her staff as well, who remembered me when I came in, joked with me, and were comforting. Very happy to have found them.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Strnad based on her great reviews, for a 2nd opinion. She was very abrupt and borderline rude. I couldn't believe this was the Dr that had such great reviews. I found her to be very demeaning.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Stnad's staff is amazing and friendly, especially Daphne, however I can not say the same about her. I did not have the easiest pregnancy and she did not make me feel at ease during the process at all. She talked to me in a very demeaning way and did not address any of the issues I had. For every concern I had, I had to get a second opinion. Long story short....I decided not to have her deliver my baby at 36 weeks pregnant and instead take the risk of not finding another doctor. This alone should let you know how much I trust her during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Strnad was great at helping me throughout my second pregnancy. She was laid back but informative and always made me feel at ease during the process.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My first preconception counseling experience was wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have seen Dr. Strnad for years. She has helped me though difficult pregnancies and my gynecologic issues. I find her patient, kind and very knowledgable. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Love her and her nurse, Daphne! They always listen to my concerns and put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor for gyn issues. Dr Strnad dismissed the intense pain I felt during intercourse. She also spoke in a demeaning manner to me during the appointment. I told her that I had been doing research and informed her how I felt my pain matched some of the conditions I found. She told me that I should never do research on the internet and that some of the pain I had was most likely just from using the wrong size tampon. (I am a doctorate student in the health field, I know if my pain was that simple I would have figured that out. I also firmly believe that patients should be their own health advocates and if a doctor discourages that advocacy it's because they are not a very competent medical professional.) She did some blood work on my hormone levels, when I requested those results to be sent to an endocrinologist, she said that it wasn't necessary to do that, though as a patient that is how I wanted to proceed. I found the WISH clinic in Nashville, where my pain was taken seriously. After medication, physical therapy, and consultation with an endocrinologist my pain is almost completely gone.

Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Allison C. Strnad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)