Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Rahall

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

The worst bed side manners ever! She was in a rush after my procedure and even told me she had to hurry! Just because she had a flight to catch. She did not talk to me after my procedure to see how I was doing!!! Worst doctor I have ever had a visit with. I do not recommend her....

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

she is very cold has no warmth for her patients. when addressing certain issues it didn't seem to be a concern.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Awesome woman. She spent a lot of time with me and asked many great questions that I've never had an obgyn ask before. I was very comfortable with her. The exam was as painless as tolerable as possible.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a gynecologist. She gave me a biopsy that left me in tears from the pain and just said to me "I have never seen anyone react like that" and left the room in a hurry almost immediately after she performed the proceedure and never returned to even see how I was doing, she never told me I should get dressed or anything or what to expect next or when I should return or when the results would come back she just left and never returned. I finally got dressed and wandered out into the hallway a total mess and in a lot of pain. A nurse took me into another room and didn't offer any explanation why I was in so much pain. The doctor never came in to see me so I left in a lot of distress. Now I need to find another doctor and I still have no idea why I am still in pain.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Ann M. Rahall's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)