Ratings for Dr. C. TATE Holbrook

If your child is dependent on Medicaid - you can forget responsibility from this facility.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Holbrook is an excellent pediatrician. He has helped with getting my son diagnosed. All of his office and nursing staff are great.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I trust Dr. Hollbrook, and so love how thoroughly he researches and investigates my sons difficult condition s. He is kind and wonderful to us, and we are so thankful for him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Tate is hands down the very best pediatrician I know of. He has never led usin the wrong direction and is very sure of himself. Notonly is he our family Dr. but he is like the Dr. in the family. Ithas been my pleasure to get to know him and his staff over the past almost seven year. He also saved my wife's life when she was a small child suffering from cancer. We trust his opinion to the utmost degree. If you aren't allowing him to serve your family you are missing out on a great Dr. and a very good Dr. patient relationship. Thank you Dr. Holbrook you're the best.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Very rude and loud at Football games,Try to sit far away. P.S. Dont wear a name tag unless you want the world to know your name especially when you yell at the ECU football team from 35 rows from the field every 2mins.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Holbrook is the best pediatrician we have been to, and let me assure you, we've been to our share. I literally trust him with my children's lives! Dr. Ozereck and PA Phin are also just as good!! I would...and do....recommend him to everyone that asks about a pediatrician for their kids!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Dr. Holbrook is the BEST pediatrician in Greenville.His other associte doctors and especially his P.A., Phin Sheets, and Dr. Ozemek, are also WONDERFUL!! We followed Phin Sheets to this office from Washington and would follow her anywhere. They don't get any more compassionate than this group of folks. They sometimes have some front desk employees who aren't as friendly (just depends on the day) but I'm not there to see them anyway and once you get to the back, you won't be more pleased you took your child to them. Their office is awesome with flat screen t.v.s in every room so even if the doctor is a little late your child is watching Nemo or something and doesn't care!! It's a wonderful place and you'll be so happy with the care you receive from them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

I am very thankful for Dr Holbrook. He is a wonderful and intelligent doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

One of the best any mother and father could take their children too. Dr. Holbrook is very loving and concern about all his patients.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005