Ratings for Dr. Angie F. Domingo

I was referred to Dr. Domingo and found her to be an excellent doctor. She is easy to talk to with a patient demeanor. During my treatment, she was very knowledgeable and thorough. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I am RH positive and she didn't know causing a miscarriage

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I really like Dr. Domingo as a person and as a doctor. She answers any and all questions,is patient, and very down to earth. She is easy to talk to and I do find her to have a good sense of humor. I would recommend her to anyone needing an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I have visited Angie for a few different gynocological problems over a number of years. She is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable. She is quick and efficient. However, I have a hard time reading her emotionally or personally. She is never rude, but aloof and sometimes a tad abrupt. There is no personal conversation or humor. I wonder if she does not like husbands to be in the examining room, as mine usually is. She is friendly to him....but still seems aloof even when I am alone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

She was fantastic during my pregnancy. She's a sweetheart - and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Angie is a great doctor;she explains things very well; she understands what you are going thru; her nurse assistant could be more patient. But Angie rocks!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Angie F. Domingo's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1995)