Ratings for Dr. Ramona Pungan

How do you give ZERO stars on here? If you are having serious health issues, Dr. Pungan is the LAST doctor you want to see. In the past six months she has ordered 6 blood tests for me and has never once asked me to come in to review results or spoken to me. She just has her nice nurse call me with ANOTHER med change. In fact, this last time she changed me to a med that I was on two months ago. It didn't work then, why would it now? She does not answer myr questions and actually acts perturbed that I would even ask them. Plus even though my bloodwork indicates that my TSH is at 16 she continually insinuates that I must be doing something wrong to cause this. She has asked me repeatedly if I take my doses, My symptoms could be because of my age or personal life. Seriously? Even though I have all of the symptoms all at once AND I have the bloodwork to prove otherwise?

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I was in need of an Endo.as I had just moved to the Seattle area and I was told go go to this practice and since she was the new doctor, I was referred to her. I should not have wasted my time! I have poly-endocrine disorder and she told me my thyroid was overmedicated even though my Free T's were at the bottom of the range. But she doesn't test free T's only looks at TSH results and don't bother telling her your hypothyroid symptoms because she says they are misleading! So I left that office feeling like a lab value and not a human being! So if you are looking for a doctor who will listen to you, keep looking!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Pungan failed to correctly read the report on my thyroid biopsy and had her nurse call me to report it was all clear. I did not find out until after I got my own copy of the report that it was not clear. I switched doctors and am now having my thyroid removed. He was clearly disturbed that the report was misread by Dr. Pungan.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Ramona Pungan's Credentials

• French

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Renton, WA