Ratings for Dr. Vicken P. Sepilian

Doctor and team are kind, patient and professional

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

He is unbelievable professional doctor.Very respectful and friendly...He is the best 😊

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

We went to him while we weren't financialy very powerful . We asked if he could be a little flexible it give is the chance of paying In payment but all he said was a big NO

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Sepilian is the best Reproductive Endocronologist I have been to, and I have been to several. He is the most caring, compassionate and kind doctor, I have ever met. He made our journey of having a baby, which is a stressful process for those who know, a pleasant experience. He will do anything and everything for his patients to take care of them. After 5 years of trying, we are expecting, many thanks to Dr. Sepilian.I can't say enough about him. The staff and nurses at this office are also very kind and helpful. I recommend Dr. Sepilian and his office 1000%. He is the Miracle Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Very compassionate doctor and staff. I had multiple questions and concerns throughout and all of them were answered patiently and clearly. My husband and I will soon be expecting our little girl and we couldn't be anymore grateful for all that he and his staff have done. If you are seeking an experienced, kind, and knowledgeable doctor, don't waste your time or money anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Sepilian was great. He was very professional and understanding. His knowledge and warmth was evident from the first consultation to the last procedure. I recommend him to anyone who is trying to have a baby. Thanks to him and his staff I am with child and I appreciate all his done for my special gift.

Submitted February 28, 2012

Very unsatisfied went in thinking we had chosen the right office but they just absolutely disappointed us. Basically in this clinic if your a cash patient all they want to do is get as much money out of you as they can. Did ivf by sepilian and he honestly had no clue what was wrong with my husband and I every month he'd think of some problem we had and forget the next month what he said. I don't recommend anyone to go to this clinic they ruined my hopes and dreams of becoming a parent one day now we can't afford to go to a real doctor who truly wants to give us the gift of having a child.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Our experience with Dr. Sepilian was outstanding. He held our hand and walked us through the process every step of the way. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Sepilian is a very caring physician who is very knowledgable about infertility and reproductive endocrinology. Infertility is a difficult step for all couples, having the right doctor and staff guiding can make a world of difference. Dr. Sepilian has made our journey through infertility a positive experience

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008