Ratings for Dr. Pradeep Chopra

When he's running late it's because he's spending time with a patient. He is worth the wait and he will spend as much time as you need with him. If it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be right now. He has helped my pain tremendously! He thinks outside the box, he is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

He helped my daughter get back her life. She has back pain and could not go to school or work. She had back surgery which made it worse. They wanted to give pain medications only. Dr. Chopra was very thorough and patient with her. He helped her a lot. She will be starting school this fall. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I was disabled for 5 years from chronic pain in all over my body. None of the doctors knew what was wrong. They kept saying that I was in my head. When I met Dr. Chopra he gave me some good advice and I felt that he knew what was wrong with me. I am doing better now and I know I still have a ways to go. But I feel safe knowing that he is there to guide me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

He is wonderful. I have CRPS. I had been to many many doctors before I went to see him. He spent 4 hours with me on my first visit. He is very caring and has excellent bedside manners. I am doing much better after a 2 years of seeing him

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Caring, Patient, Thoughtful- He is an awesome doctor. I came away with a thorough understanding of my situation- he was well worth traveling 300 miles to get to him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

awesome doctor. Awesome staff. He has been treating me for 5 years and it always feel so good togo to the office and be seen by Dr. Chopra. He ha excellent bedside manners. Very caring

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Chopra is amazing. He helped me so much. I have had pain in my back for many years. Even had surgery which made it worse. He is very patient. He is never rushed. Funny and great bedside manners

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

A rare type of physician seen now a days. He goes right to the right diagnosis and manages the case properly. Has a lot of experience dispensing and array of medication, he may not prescribe narcotics some times for a reason, yeas he may be late some days, but it is for a reason. he will always help you when you are in need. When looking for a good doctor you have to think in the advantages of that doctor, and with the medical system the way it is today it is impossible for any doctor to do his/her best! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have a condition that not many doctors know about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Dr. Chopra spent 4 hours with me explaining my treatment. He was excellent. I have now returned to finish school and am doing so much better.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

What an amazing physician. He spent hours with me, examining me. I have a complicated and rare condition. I have been seeing him for 3 years and I am doing so much better. I do have pain but I am much more functional. I wish I had seen him 15 years ago when this pain had started.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Pradeep Chopra's Credentials

• Hindi

• Rg Kar Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Pawtucket, RI