Ratings for Dr. Pradeep Chopra

He is wonderful. I have CRPS. I had been to many many doctors before I went to see him. He spent 4 hours with me on my first visit. He is very caring and has excellent bedside manners. I am doing much better after a 2 years of seeing him

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Caring, Patient, Thoughtful- He is an awesome doctor. I came away with a thorough understanding of my situation- he was well worth traveling 300 miles to get to him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

awesome doctor. Awesome staff. He has been treating me for 5 years and it always feel so good togo to the office and be seen by Dr. Chopra. He ha excellent bedside manners. Very caring

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Chopra is amazing. He helped me so much. I have had pain in my back for many years. Even had surgery which made it worse. He is very patient. He is never rushed. Funny and great bedside manners

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

A rare type of physician seen now a days. He goes right to the right diagnosis and manages the case properly. Has a lot of experience dispensing and array of medication, he may not prescribe narcotics some times for a reason, yeas he may be late some days, but it is for a reason. he will always help you when you are in need. When looking for a good doctor you have to think in the advantages of that doctor, and with the medical system the way it is today it is impossible for any doctor to do his/her best! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have a condition that not many doctors know about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Dr. Chopra spent 4 hours with me explaining my treatment. He was excellent. I have now returned to finish school and am doing so much better.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

What an amazing physician. He spent hours with me, examining me. I have a complicated and rare condition. I have been seeing him for 3 years and I am doing so much better. I do have pain but I am much more functional. I wish I had seen him 15 years ago when this pain had started.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I am not the only one who has left his office in tears. I have so many patients who were referred to him, only to come back with the same traumatic experience. For those with CRPS this can be especially damaging. His personality flips like a switch - one second he's holding your hand, looking into your eyes reassuring he will not give up on you, even when everyone else dose, he says again and again, he will always be there for you. He also starts off by saying "you are a complicated patient" only to drop you for that very reason. You'd think a doctor would relish the opportunity to help an individual that is too complex for most doctors - not Dr. Chopra. He will abruptly cut you off of your medications, give you no referral, leaving you completely hopeless, and tell you that he is stopping treatment for CRPS because the patients complain too much, don't pay him enough, and create problems for him and his practice. He doesn't work with other doctors, even if you have more than one condition that he isn't an expert in. He pulls you off all of your other doctors meds and prescribes expensive compounds. He also doesn't believe in opioids - however, my CRPS doctor at Boston has been successfully prescribing it to his patients for over 30 years - he just says it takes a very high dose. It does not stop working or make your CRPS pain worse. And, when you have a complication with one of his meds, such as, it not covering your pain - he won't listen to a patient clearly suffering. He has his "method" - and if you don't respond to it how he expects, there is no room for suggestions, observations as to what worked, and what adjustments might help. He is stubborn and incredibly difficult. If you need a "talk therapist" he's your man, but, if you want to resolve anything, go elsewhere!!

Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Chopra is excellent in his care. He spends a lot of time trying to help me. 10 years ago I was told by a surgeon that I needed surgery. I did not agree to the surgery and since then have been treated by Dr. Chopra. I am doing very well, thanks to him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

This Dr doesn't care about your schedule it can take hours with no one waiting,

Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Pradeep Chopra's Credentials

• Hindi

• Rg Kar Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med