Dr. Kayvon Haghighi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kayvon Haghighi

The Dr. and his staff are incredible. He is a top notch Dr and has been blessed with the skills that he has.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Haghighi took so much time with me during my consultation and answered all my questions. His staff was amazing also. Very homelike office

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Haghighi is an excellent surgeon with compassion for his patients. The staff was friendly and helped me understand the insurance process.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff! Office was clean very knowledgeable and went over everything

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

After nine long painful months of visiting doctors and specialists I was referred to Dr. Haghighi by a TMJ specialist. Dr. Haghighi and staff immediately made me feel at ease. I needed extensive TMJ surgery and Dr. Haghighi took the time to explain every step of the way and answer all questions from myself and my family. The staff is wonderful and the office is beautiful. They truly go above and beyond! Visiting Dr. Haghighi was life changing for me and I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I could be happier with Dr. Haghighi and his staff. They helped our family through an upsetting time with ease and compassion. Thank you Dr. Haghighi and staff for being professional and kind.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

If you need (or think you might need) any sort of jaw surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Haghighi. Both he and his staff were extremely kind and accommodating throughout the entire process, not to mention helpful! When it came time for the surgery I felt as though I had a clear understanding of what was being done, why it needed to happen, and where I was going from there. I felt completely comfortable asking questions and prepared for my recovery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I fell, broke my jaw and dislocated the hinge. The emergency room I went to did not have a dr. on staff to perform the advanced surgery I needed. They referred me to Dr. Haghighi. I left the ER, headed home to call Dr. Haghighi. I was never so petrified in my life. I had never broken a bone or required surgery. And now I have a broken jaw and cannot eat. Dr. Haghighi saw me the next morning. He made me feel so at ease. He answered all my questions about the surgery and recovery. When you meet him you feel so comfortable and confident in his skills. He treats you with so much respect. The surgery went smooth. The incision was placed just in front of my ear so you cannot even see it. The staff is also top notch. The care and concern they show for you is like no other Dr. office I have ever been to. Look no further, Dr. Haghighi is the doctor to use.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Haghighi is an excellent doctor! He is definitely very caring with his patients and I appreciate that very much! He did mandibular nerve repair on me, which is a very delicate surgery and I think he did an excellent job! Whatever he does he always makes sure that the patient is happy!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Haghighi is an excellent surgeon , compassionate , caring and addresses all your concerns. My husband and I both have had implants done by Dr. Haghighi we wouldn't have had anyone else do our surgeries. His staff is knowledgeable and compassionate, helped us with our insurance .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017