Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Reiser

According to publicdocs.medbd.ca.gov, Jeffrey Reiser is no longer a physician due to substance abuse and mental illness.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I trusted and was disappointed..He seemed very disoriented and now I know he was on drugs from his history. It all makes sense-and now he states he's 'retired'..please get him off the streets, he is dangerous!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Jeffrey Reiser had his physician license revoked in Dec. 2006 because he is unsafe to practice medicine due to substance abuse, mental illness, and having an affair with his patient. Read California Medical Board Public Documents under Jeffrey Marc Reiser, which also states that he wrote an 18 page prophet letter stating he was god. Be careful, he is now posing as an alternative medicine 'doctor'. Do background checks on your next physician. Jeffrey Reiser's license was suspended also in 1998 due to drugs.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

I had no idea of the personal problems. I am an RN and he was my PCP. He always seemed annoyed, but asked good appropriate questions.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

I just found out I have been seeing a Doctor that is totally incapable of keeping track of his schedule and I have had to wait up to an hour twice. The office staff does not follow through with calling back phone messages. I will not return to this office.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Very patient with me

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey M. Reiser's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1975)