Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Rudin

Dr. Rudin is very compassionate and knowledgeable. All questions were answered above and beyond. Makes you feel very comfortable and ready for all that's ahead. His bedside manor is amazing but his skills exceed that and more.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Rudin and his staff are extraordinary. I was confident in Dr. Rudin immediately. His expertise is evident and his compassion makes him remarkable. No question I asked was left unanswered. I am two weeks post op now and know this was the right decision with the right surgeon. Thank you, Dr. Rudin and staff! ts

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Rudin is great to work with both as a doctor and a compassionate human being. I have great confidence in Dr Rudin and have easily been able to discuss any concerns and questions I've had.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Brian Rudin fixed my neck and then Dr. Glenn Cohen fixed my cubital tunnel. There is no better partnership then these two. They carefully explain in understandable language, give many options, operate better then most surgeons and they are there for you the entire time. You will never see a P.A. or RN in lieu of the surgeons. You will never be told that they are in some other office 50 miles away. Keep up the great work! There is definitely cheaper but there is no better!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I was in agony with back pain for six weeks. When I finally was referred to Dr. Rudin, I was in there the next day, had the appointment, an MRI and a diagnosis within three days. While some doctors seem to use the dog-years clock and calendar (your 10AM appointment actually means 11:Amish if your lucky, Dr. Rudin was in the exam room at exactly my appointment time. Problem? Diagnosed. MRI emailed to me on the spot? No problem. Treat you like a real person who actually wants to know what's going on? The scale of 5 in this review should really go to ten. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

As a dentist in the Conejo Valley, I know the best physicians who practice in the area... Dr. Rudin is by far, one of the most incredible surgeons you will ever find. Dr. Rudin has operated on my back twice, and each time the results were exceptional! His skills as a surgeon, his bedside manner, and concern for you as a patient is of the highest level. He always stays in touch with his patients, and is always accessible. I have the utmost respect and trust in Dr. Rudin, and I highly recommend him to all of my patients. Thank you for the wonderful care Dr. Rudin! Kenneth W. Leopold, D.D.S.- Thousand Oaks, CA

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Rudin is obviously very accomplished in his field, but it's his patience, his concern about a patient's welfare and his sense of humor that make him stand out as a physician.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Doctor Rudin always exceeds my expectations as a physician. He truly care cares and provides excellent medical care. My spinal fusion was a success thanks to the exemplary work of doctor Rudin. I always recommend him to anyone needing a spinal surgeon. Thank you! I addition the office staff and Taylor are pleasant, professional and happy to be around. Ida Hatfield

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Loved him! Dr. Riding is not in my insurance network but was able to get me in for a consultation right away. Beautiful office, professional and helpful staff, and Dr. Rudin was very personable and very easy to sit and talk to. He explained everything without rushing, and worked with me to decide what the next step would be for my issue. Great experience!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015