Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Grafe

The care I received for my shattered arm from Dr. Grafe was excellent. He did an excellent job on the surgery I needed and his personal follow up was terrific - called me on Sunday at home following the surgery! I would recommend him to anyone needing a orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Grafe is always running late. Never apologizes or acknowledging. Hes brisk, talks down to you like he is better. Treats you like you dont know what your symptoms are. Dont recommend anyone to see him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr. Grafe has been one of the most inspiring doctors I have ever met! He would ask constant questions of how I was feeling, make sure I was comfortable and helped my parents understand my procedure. He is knowledgable and makes you feel reassured.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

A terrible abusive "doctor" who harmed me on purpose and he made my condition worse. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I would get a second opinion before you let him operate, which he will want to do right away. I wish I could post a picture of what happened to me. He told me that he knew what he was doing, but I should have chekced with another doctor that had more expeience. sI will be living with the bad surgical results for the rest of my life. Be aware and be careful and get a second opinion!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

As soon as there was a problem with my care this doctor just ignored the situation and made it clear that he felt that he did nothing wrong. I feel that if he felt that he could not fix the problem that he created he should have directed me to someone else so that I did not suffer for so long

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr.Grafe for a while. After my experience with him I can honestly say that I would not use his services ever again.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Michael Grafe is the best! I needed to have surgery on my hand, he fixed it, and he cared about my understanding of the procedures & my comfort. I am currently going to Dr. Grafe for a problematic shoulder. He ordered a MRI and prescribed therapy @ a therapist near my home. I recommend Dr. Grafe to all who need his services.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr. Michael W. Grafe's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA