Ratings for Dr. George S. Taliadouros

Dr. Taliadouros is so knowledgeable and personable. He will rush the visit some times and then other times take forever, but he seems to care and want to help. Some of the nurses, ultrasound techs are nice as well. The front desk and office staff are horrible. They are rude, openly talk about patient's cases and criticize them, and the office manager speaks to people like they are children or peasants and she doesn't have time to waste for people who she thinks are beneath her. Horrible. They know that stress can impact the cycle, yet they are so rude and unfriendly. There are nurses who will notice and apologize or agree with patients about the rude staff. Patients go there seeking help, not attitude, and patients pay for services, it is not like it is free.

Submitted April 6, 2017

You feel like just a number. The doctor is very nice, but the people drawing blood are not very kind.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

It surprised me to read such bad reviews of Dr T and his staff. I had my first successful IVF with their help and now I'm undergoing another IVF. I travel from MD to NJ just to have the treatment done at his office. I have only good things to say about all of them. Yes, the wait is longer than anyone would like, but I feel well cared for there.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

The office staff (nurses in particular) are rude and talk about patients behind their backs. I never seem to know what was going on and relied on the internet to tell me what to expect as the doctor had very little time to call me back. I ended up having a failed IVF cycle (chemical pregnancy) and no one there besides the receptionist had compassion for me. I am now going somewhere else and feel something went really wrong at DVIFG as there are so many unanswered questions that even my new doctor is unable to make sense of based on my medical records from DVIFG. I would never advise anyone going here. There are too many other options for fertility to waste your time and money on a doctor’s office that treats you like just a number. The doctor is nice, but very hard to understand and lacks time for his patients. Overall very unhappy and I made sure to let them know this in my last visit.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I gave the staff a 2. There are some who seem to care, and others who seem catty and speak down to you. You will wait forever. The Dr. is knowledgeable but the wait time makes it not worth it and so many visits. I understand if you are cycling and need ultrasounds but some of the other stuff should be combined.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I don't recommend anyone going here they are rude everything was in too many visits and they can't get things correct here. All of this is in the marlton office. I was highly disappointed with the facility because I have been going for over 7 months and no progress.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

He seemed knowledgeable, however, I felt things were broken up into too many visits and my copay was too high to keep going there. I think if he were to group things together more it would have been better. This is out of the Vineland office btw.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Wonderful Doctor. Very Helpful and tell's you like it is!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr. George S. Taliadouros's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Marlton, NJ