Ratings for Dr. Randolph P. Heinzel

Dr. Heinzel is a favorite of mine and my husband. He is an excellent doctor and seems to truly becomes invested in each and every medical case. He genuinely seems happy for his patients and also knows how to sympathize as well. He has great bedside manner and is able to make a patient feel comfortable. I do not have a bad thing to say about Dr. Heinzel and my experience with the practice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Heinzel is a wonderful doctor. He is truly interested in the patient. I wish I could say the same for his office staff. I don't think I have ever met such a rude staff.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Heinzel is an amazing doctor! I didn't see him much during my pregnancy but he was the doctor on call when I had my daughter. During labor he made me feel confident and put me at ease since I wasn't sure what to expect. He answered all my questions without me feeling like a pain. I would recommend him to anybody! As long he is in practice I will be seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Heinzel is very friendly and professional. He makes you feel at ease and takes his time to answer all your questions and concerns. He is the best. God bless Him cause such doctors are rare.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Absolutely fantastic doc ! Although I was not his patient, he was the on call doctor when I delivered my baby .I was so glad he was there. Very patient, always smiling and treat you like you are the only patient for him. Extremely informed and confident. Puts you at ease. He was the reason that I had a successful VBAC. Unfortunately, my OB was not on call and I was scared. But, Dr.Heinzel helped me achieve my dream...and that has prompted me to write this review.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

I saw Dr. Heinzel several times during my pregnancy, he's so personable & really takes the time out for you. He even came to visit me in the hospital when it wasn't his day to do rounds.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Fantastic doctor who treats you like you are his most important patient. He is very friendly but very professional.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

He treats people like people and not just "my next patient".

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Randolph P. Heinzel's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

HealthPartners