Ratings for Arlene Rosenberg

Been 2 years but I must say I am excited to see her and have a pap smear. Bet ya haven't heard that one before. I totally agree, she takes the time to talk to you and your concerns. See you soon. :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

She is doctor who seems to really care and sits down and talks to you and even better...listens to you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I have been seeing her for years. I would never go anywhere else. She takes the time to answer any questions I may have, both in person or on the phone. I feel comfortable and well-taken care of each time I am there. Her staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

rosenberg is so terrible, she couldnt figure out all i had was a yeast infection.......

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

One of the best doctors I've been too period! She takes the time to answer questions and is personable as well. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Very nice doctor, very caring and easy to talk to. Will spend time on you and time to discuss any problems. I have been going to her for many years.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2006