Dr. Neel R. Patel

Ratings for Dr. Neel R. Patel

Having a medical background myself, I have worked closely with MANY physicians over the last thirty years. Also having an extensive history of irregular heart rhythms, you will find my name in the medical records of quite a few cardiologists throughout the USA. Hands down, Dr. Patel is the best! All the previous reviews recognize his compassionate nature. 'Couldn't agree more. Moreover, he is a scientist and thinks for himself. One of the reasons he is not a member of a big group perhaps. I could go on and on. Feel lucky if he is the physician caring for your loved one.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Patel is the kind of Doctor who takes the time to relate to the patient and provides both information and guidance. I feel fortunate to have met him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Had heart catheter.. Hospital stay was great.. He was prompt, explained all the steps and did the procedure quickly. Couldn't even notice the insertion spot. 2 days of slight soreness and I was up and moving around. He seems to be very caring. Explains things well and keeps family informed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Patel, spent a great deal of time helping me understand my options and clearly spoke simple terms so that i understood everything, HILY recommend JB

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Patel is a very caring & knowledgeable. He keeps family members very informed with what is going on with their loved ones. He's also great at the hospitals. Will sit down and talk to you and your family and act on any concerns that you have. He really does make you feel like part of his family! Always available. GREAT DOCTOR & GREAT PERSON !!! I honestly didn't know that doctors like this existed anymore.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

He saved my husbands life. After several months of illness and hospital visits, we happened across Dr. Patel. He thought he new what the problem was and asked permission to perform a procedure to verify his diagnosis. He was correct and had my husband quickly whisked off to another hospital to have the problem corrected. He followed up with everything to be sure he was getting all the proper care and attention. He was a most concerned and empathetic doctor. I felt like he had as much concern for us as he would his own family.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

The man saved my life and gave first rate care in the hospital. His bedside manner is excellent. The best cardiologist have been to and I will continue going to him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Neel R. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Having a medical background myself, I have worked closely with MANY physicians over the last thirty years. Also having an extensive history of irregular heart ..."

November 13, 2014