Ratings for Dr. Rashpal Singh

Knowledgeable and compassionate physician. Takes thorough and efficient time during check ups. Answers any question or concerns I have

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Singh is an outstanding physician. He is a very compassionate and cares very much about his patients. For him patients come first.He takes his time with his patients and makes them smile with his great sense of humor. He got a great personality and he is a great human being. He always puts patients at ease. He is always motivated to work even during a busy schedule. He never complains that he's tired or overwhelmed. Dr. Singh Has an amazing heart . He is taking good care of his patients as a physician. I love to refer this doctor to my family & friends. I go to this doctor since 2012. He is always taking good care of me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

excellent Dr.singh and Dr.riar and staff so helpful to definitely recommended .

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Singh has not changed in years.He is always being very concerning, caring, professional physician. He is thorough & has made diagnosis for my condition that was not picked by my previous multiple doctors.I wish him good luck & will always keep him my doctor. My all family members are very pleased by his care.I had once little disappointment with office staff but once I saw Dr Singh,he took care of my concern in very sympathetic & professional way. I am very sure once new office gets established Dr Singh will be an asset to our community.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

excellent doctor & good human being.Helped my family member during tough time in the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010