Ratings for Dr. Asaf Aleem

There are pluses to this practice. I just stumbled across these reviews and had to agree with the lady it said the rates had doubled and that she was more stressed out and not taking her medications as she should be. She sounds exactly like me. I cannot afford the new rates plus the drug test that I know I'm going to pass. I do not take my heart meds on a daily basis because I cannot afford them. I miss my last appointment because I could not afford it. And besides my psychiatric need I also have other needs such as Dental needs as well as...... too complicated to go over. I was contemplating suicide last week and I do think about it often and I was actually contemplating it because of my physical needs they're not being taken care of because I cannot afford the medical care. Personally I like Dr aleem as we all know it's not over there. I know he's well-educated! Also as stated, it is an in and out super quick visit. Therefore I do disagree totally with the rate of the visit. People such as myself cannot afford to try this medicine or that medicine and come back because it gets extremely costly it doesn't seem to anybody really cares. So I've been working with several different problems going on trying to make enough money to support myself and get to the doctor but I never seem to get well and just keep working my ass off trying to get help so that I can take care of myself. It's getting extremely old

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I remember dr.aleem I was battling living as a victim of sexual abuse then brutal assault did NOT like or trusted men but I was being treated at Peachtree hospital for attempt suicide, thankfully I failed but dr. Aleem treated me and truly helped, it's time I go back because now I know I have MS and that was part of my difficulty with sleep I'd like to thank him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

I love Dr. Aleem! I’ve been seeing him off and on for 8 years or so. He’s very professional and caring. He remembers me every time, even if I haven’t been to his office in months. Yes, he only takes 5 minutes with me, but I love that...in and out, as everyone is busy these days! When I’ve had new issues he seems to nail it with the meds he prescribes. His office staff is also prompt with their call backs, which is huge for me. I would never go to any other psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I agree with this review, except for the comments at the end: 5 minute appointments. No in depth questions asked about condition. No explanation abt medication side effects or lab testing re effect of medication on overall health. Weird polices such as have to pay 25.00 for getting prescriptions in between visits and also 25.00 for medication authorizations with insurance company. Plus takes them 10 - 14 days to process! Even my insurance company (BCBS) had never heard of such policies. Considering that Dr. Aleem's clientele are people who have had mental & emotional health challenges, it seems like he and his staff would be more compassionate and supportive. T

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Seen 15yrs. Love him! Drive over an hour to see him. He's very knowledgeable and has helped me through so many struggles. From anxiety, bipolar, PTSD, depression, treatment and post partum. I wouldn't see any other doctor. The staff is amazing and always sweet to my son. All around a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I have been very satisfied with Dr aleem. Yes, his visits are short but he does inquire how you're doing and he listens to you. He has such rested several things for me outside of the prescriptions and I thought that was very personable of him to do so. My only complaint is I do not have insurance and his fee for cordially visits has doubled. I will be unable to pay that and inquired about the reasoning. I was told since I am on adderal the fee would be doubled. I'm having trouble paying for my medications as is so this is put me in quite a bind and I have been more stressed out over the last few weeks then ever just knowing that I cannot afford him plus all of my medications. They include heart medications and I have done without for 2 months because I have not been able to afford all of the costs. I do believe the doctor aleem is extremely knowledgeable and has been in the field for quite some time. He is highly respected in his field

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Aleem needs to listen more of his patients. Concerns.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

This man has been treating my sister for years. She has driven for 6 hours just to see him 5minutes to get refills of multiple medications. She's a sociopath with OCD and severe paranoid social phobias. I don't know how to make her quit seeing him. Who do you complain to? She sleeps most of the days. Has aggressive behaviors about everything she doesn't agree with. Takes no responsibility for herself. Uses people until they won't give anymore.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

This man gave my sister shock treatments when she had brain cancer.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

This doctor has caused me nothing but pure grief!He has continued to doped me up with too many dosages of meds which caused me to not keep a job. I would not recommend this doctor. I am leaving him for good!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Asaf Aleem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1978)

Alberta Dental Services Corporation