Ratings for Dr. Larry L. Likover

DO NOT LET THIS MAN CUT YOU OPEN. HE IS NOT A DR HE IS A MONSTER! THIS MAN PARALYZED ME IN 2004 RATHER THAN FIX A HERNIATED DISK. HE DOESN'T LISTEN. I AM NOW HAVING A SURGERY BY A DIFFERENT DR TO FIX LIKOVERS BOTCHED UP SURGERY. LIKOVER STOLE MY LIFE AND COLLECTED OVER $100,000.00 FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY. I HAVE NOT HAD A LIFE SINCE HE TOOK MINE. HE SHOULD BE DISBARRED!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I went to Dr. Likover with a minor ankle sprain. I was sent down the hall for X-Rays and 2 were taken. I later saw a lady for about a minute who said I had a sprained ankle - which I already knew. DrLikover came in and said, "Oh, you've been helped." and left. I paid a $60. copay for the visit and my insurance company was billed for their portion of the office visit and an additional $1106.75 for the 2 X-Rays by Herman Memorial City Hopspital of which my portion was $172.67. Now I have received another billfor $12.60 from someone who looked at the X-Rays as my portion of $130 billed to the insurance company. So, if you really want to be ripped off, by all means go to Dr. Likover. Otherwise, I would recommend someone who has their own X-Ray machine.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Office staff rude and incompetent. Never got to meet doctor after a 3 hour wait in waiting room. I was asked to get X-rays. After I told office staff several times , I already had my knee xray the week before. I knew my insurance was not going to pay for 2 sets of xray in less than 5 days.. I decided to leave., if I was get treated like this for the first visit. Think how bad the service would get after they had me hooked . I did find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Everyone is rude at this office. Would not recommend to anyone !!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I had to Worst experience EVER with this so called doctor. I went to see Likeover for a back injury, and at first interaction I can tell he is full of himself. His bed side manner was horrible and the whole time I was takin to him trying to explain what I have been experiencing , he showed little attention. Xrays of my lower back/Lumbar were taken and an MRI was requested. When I returned to get my MRI results. Once Likeover entered the room he made a comment stating “ most normal people once have one page of results from an MRI but you have two”, and he said this with a stuip grin on his face like it was funny. Then he gave me a very detailed explanation of how I have a rare disease in my back that about 5% of the world’s population suffer from, and then he goes on and on to explain that when I was younger I may have broken a part in my back and it never healed correctly and that why I feel the pains that I do, this went on for about 30 minutes. He then walks out of the room and in the hallway I can hear him talking to other people about videos he has been posting on YouTube and interviews that he has also posted about himself on line as well. Then he walks back in the room and asks me “what do you want to do”, I say, I don’t know you’re the doctor and he say keep taking the Anti-inflammatory. As I’m checking out the nurse say to me, you’re not so and so. Apparently likeover gave me the test results of a 72 year old man. Once they realized what just happed Likeover calls me over the a corner desk where he start to go over my MRI results in 30 seconds, then he tells me I’m fine and nothing is wrong and for me to go on my way. They had the nerve to ask my for a 50 dollar copay after the gave me the wrong results. Now my back is worse than ever and I’m going to see a REALL specialist in June This is the worst experiencing I ever had and I think likeover should stop make videos in go back into medicine

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Likover and statff are the greatest. I had a left knee replacement and If I ever need surgery again on my other knee he and his team will do it.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Rude, impersonable, condescending and has absolutely no bedside manner. There are plenty of great orthopedic surgeons so don't waste your time with this one. I completely regret going to him at all and hope that others don't have to deal with this kind of doctor ever. Patients have other options and hopefully it will sway others from seeking his help.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

He thinks he's the best. Knee operation two years ago didn't improve much. Asked if a third operation would work he said no. Now he is pushing for a hip replacement. No way by him. He doesn't listen. How am I going to handle a hip replacement when my knee give me such much pain

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Very Rude. While I was in pre-op waiting on him to come in I thought I would just try asking him again, but he was still unwilling to answer them. Since I have had many surgeries in the past I have developed a very high tolerance for the pain meds, so I addressed this concern to him because I was worried that I would be in a lot of pain. When I told him this he laughed and said just drink some whiskey with them and walked right out. He was and has been rude from the very beginning. On the 3rd day after my surgery I called his office for a refill of my pain medication(he did not give a refill on the 1st script) and he was very reluctant to give me one stating “most people are off the pain medicine on the 2nd day” which is a lie, especially after ACL surgery. When I went to my post-op appt he told me that he would not give me any medication for physical therapy.Needless to say, I will never go back to him and would by no means recommend him to anyone for any reason.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I had a left knee replacement and Dr Likover was very knowledgable about the surgery and recovery. It was fitted properly and I had no problems. Staff is friendly and courteous. All my insurance questions were answered timely. Only 2 months off from date of surgery to returning to work. My work is driving an 18 wheeler so the left knee is critical for clutch and shifting. I followed Dr Likover's instructions and did everything that he said to do. Dr Likover is efficient and there was no wait time at all the office visits. Also enjoying my free T-shirt.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Larry L. Likover's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal