Ratings for Dr. PRABAAL Bobby Dey

Staff was very polite, caring,eager to help and genuinely concerned. I would not hesitate to return if necessary. I was always called at my scheduled appointment time and seen by the Doctor within five minutes. I wish more medical offices were like this one. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Excellent physician who listened, explained everything in detail and developed a complete treatment plan. He made me smile and laugh many times despite my agony. Thank you, Dr. Dey!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I agree with the person who said that Dr. Dey talked "over" him. I timed my visit in the room with Dr. Dey - he was in the room exactly 4 minutes and 5 seconds. I didn't understand a thing he wanted to do to me because I'm not a doctor and he almost ran from the room. Maybe he could have helped me but I will never know.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Solved both a neck and lower back problem for me. Fantastic doc.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr. Dey iscompassionate, he listens and always is interested in doing the "right thing". He gave me many options to treatment other than just the injections that other doctors were interested in performing. He was a realist and honest. He was interested in getting me better and did not just tell me what I wanted to hear. An honest, compassionate and direct speaking doctor like this is truly rare. He treats the patient for what they need instead of only being interested in what he provides. He forms a partnership with patients that lasts for a lifetime because he truly cares.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Dey is a wonderful doctor! I started seeing him in 2001 prior to having a multi-level anterior spinal fusion; and have continued seeing him since. I have been able to regain an active and healthy lifestyle, and accomplish things that I never thought would be possible absent the fine care I have received. In additional to being extremely knowledgeable, Dr. Dey's technical skills are amongst the very best in his profession. I would add that the staff at the Spine Center in the Rockville office are very professional, efficient and compassionate. As a matter of practice, I normally do not give recommendations, but after 8 years of top-notch care from Dr. Dey and his staff, I would be remiss not to inform others of the fine care I have been fortunate to receive from Dr. Dey and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

He is not a very good listener. I recieved no physical examanation and was given a shot that did not work. Unfortunitly, there is little communication to the patient about what to expect after treatment. Also, I was not able to ask questions because he talked over me!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I really got to take my hat off to Dr. P.Bobby Dey.I was dealing with back pain for a lot of years now after visiting The Spine Center Im truly pain free. I want to thank everyone at The Spine Center

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Doctor Dey is a terrific doctor. My experience was great and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I was referred by my neurosurgeon to Dr Dey. I suffer from failed neck surgery ( many levels c2 - c7) I started having incresing pain and my surgeon wanted a discogram. I went to see Dr Dey at his Baltimore location. The staff were very helpful and I was amazed that the customer service. I was seen on time and after being examined by Dr Dey, he was very honest with me about my medical issue. I must admit, he is one of the most ethical doctor that I have seen through my injury. He was honest and up front with me. Some may say he was blunt but as a patient that has been shuffled back and forth surgery after surgery... I needed Dr Dey! We never had the discogram done, no reason to. Instead I got control of my life. Stop letting surgeon cut on me. Yes, I live in chronic pain, that is my life but I control that now. He referred me to a specialist that maintains my pain. Truth of the matter is if I had not met Dr Dey, I don't think I would be here to tell my story. This man saved my LIFE!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. PRABAAL Bobby Dey's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD