Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Pollack

Dr, Pollack repaired my severely torn rotator cuff. No more pain, shoulder working again. Thank you Dr. Pollack.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Pollack and his staff were extremely professional, friendly and took the time to explain everything. I would highly recommend Dr. Pollack and this practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Impressed with the new facility but unimpressed with the overall service. I came in with shoulder problem hoping for some better treatment or cure but after reviewing the x-ray, I was told "it's non-structural, and time will take care of it" (!). I ended up going home looking for PT treatment on my own. Dr. Pollack is friendly but he seemed to rush thru it (my guess is he didn't think the problem is severe enough). Total wait time ~ 60 minutes and doctor face time ~ 5 mins. Disappointed (would be more once I see the bill).

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Went to Dr. Pollock for second opinion. He seemed to want to take the best course of action for my situation and did not rush into surgery. If surgery is needed, I will use him because he is very confident and I know someone who had surgery by him. My concern is that it takes days to get a call back and the wait time in the office is about 1 1/2 hours!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Pollack is a phenomenal doctor and he takes time to listen to your concerns and never rushes. He did my ACL repair surgery in May and took excellent care of me after that. I like his positive reinforcement style as he taught me to train my brain to trust my knee after surgery as I was very scared to walk. He is extremely professional and a a surgeon who cares about their patient after the day of surgery. Thank you Dr. Pollack!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr Pollack and staff are very friendly and thorough . Dr Pollack repaired my torn bicep tendon and have me back to my everyday life in 3 months . Dr Pollack addressed my surgery promptly as time is a large factor in getting back to normal . I highly recommend Dr Pollack and staff . Even though Dr pollack seems to mainly be a sports medicine surgeon he treated me ( a tradesman ) with the same care . I may not be an athlete but i do have to perform on a daily basis and for decades to come . My Distal bicep tendon rupture 3 months on is nearly painless and as I ease back into my daily routine i am confident Dr Pollack and staff have given me the proper care to return to my everyday life . Thank you ,Dr Pollack and Staff !

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Best of the best!!! Extremely professional and personable.....great bed side manner. I highly recommend Dr Pollack

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

After eleven months of knee pain that physical therapy and a cortisone shot did not resolve I reluctantly decided that I would see a Surgeon. My Son who is a physician did the research, and told me to see Dr. Pollack. I was very anxious about having surgery even though I knew a meniscus dissection was a routine procedure. At my first meeting with Dr.Pollack he reassured me that although it was routine for him it was not routine for me. He told me to call if I had any questions at all before the surgery. I did call with questions and He called me back the same evening to answer them. The Day of the surgery I was nervous and feeling vulnerable. Every person on his team were both professional and reassuring. I walked out of the surgery center without crutches. Today I had to take the time and acknowledge excellence Thank You Dr Pollack

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I would like to thank Dr Pollack for all of his care. After tearing my right rotator cuff and not being able to sleep or work without pain,he did surgery.He repaired a bad tear. I went from pain to normal range of motion. A few years later ,after months of injections ,Dr Pollack did a total knee replacement. I no longer have pain and I walk normally.I injured my left shoulder and unfortunately it was a rotator cuff tear. I went directly to Dr Pollack . After surgery and some physical therapy I have total motion back again. Thank you Dr Pollack, I think you should start to give me frequent flyer miles.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Michel E. Pollack, MD always shakes your hand and gives you eye contact when he first enters the physical examination room. From that point on you know you are a person with concerns and in the best of care. He doesn't push painkillers and uses a methodical approach to healthcare. I have a rotator cuff tear and frozen shoulder. I'm definitely not looking forward to the manipulation surgery but I know that he is genuinely trying to help remedy the situation, so I am perfectly okay with whatever he suggests.Dr. Pollack's staff is always ready and willing to help with appointments, surgeries, referrals and such. The office is situated in a bright and modern setting and it's nice to know that despite pain and sleepless nights from an injury, you have one less thing to worry about when visiting his office. Oh, and if you ever have a question or concern, you may get the voice mail of the nurse at first, but they do get back to you after speaking with Dr. Pollack. Bonus - If you don’t get to the phone on time, they leave a detailed voice mail which always helps. I came back to add the last two sentences since I just got the return call back from staff that I needed. Thanks!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Michael E. Pollack's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flemington, NJ