Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Pribyl

Doctor Pribyl performed a very complex and dificult procedure that returned me the use of my dominant hand. (tendon and capsule replacement of the thumb). Without him and his staff going the extra mile for me I would be unable to use my hand! When the insurance company got pushy he pushed right back! He was more useful than my lawyer and did what 2 company doctors said was imposible. He cares for his patients as though they were his own family and is obviously well educated. The surgury went off without a hitch and I strongly beleive that had it been any other doctor I would not have the use of my hand. Workmans comp still owes him money for the procedure but he has never once brought it up. In all the secondary appointments with him he has never once acted in a manner that was anything less than the perfect example of a master of the healing arts. I can't say enough good things about this man. Its a shame that he has to work in a system that actively thwarts his efforts as an MD

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Works in an office that is so concerned about payment. Dr Pribyl is knowledgeable and an all around good guy.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Pribyl is a wonderful doctor. He listens and takes the time to answer any questions I had. I had a wonderful experience with my wrist surgery. My last visit with him he referred to a different specialist because of an autoimmune problem, but told me if I felt I was not getting good care to call him and he'd find me another doctor. Very caring!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Pribyl is a fantastic hand doc. Has demonstrated to me a very thorough consideration of my hand problems. There may other issues associated with my hand issues and he referred me prior to any surgery because we need to rule out this issue. He's a good listener, especially when he's not way behind. But I forgive him for that because he is so thorough with his analysis that I know the patient before me is getting great care. And he's very responsive to alleviating pain and functioning issues too.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

My first office visit incurred a long wait...However: the SURGERY itself was as good as it gets. Dr. Pribyl and Staff all get A+ for the most important part of things-the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Two hour+ wait for less than four minutes with actual doctor to discuss a 'surprise' surgery to finger...very tired from the wait so my response to being asked several times "any questions?" was pretty blank...then ushered out to severasl other paper carriers for surgery appt.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Very knowledgeable about my condition, and the first doctor to make me feel like I am not weird.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Great Doc, corny jokes but very nice. Did a great job

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Charles R. Pribyl's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Assurant