Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Burstein

We always feel rushed when we have an appt with him. We leave our appts feeling confused and frustrated. Our daughter has epilepsy so finding the right mix of meds are key to keeping her as normal as possible. Dr. Burstein had a hard time accepting that a certain med had a side effect that he hadn't seen before so he wrote it off as nothing. He is very compassionate and kind but we always feel like we are taking up his time even when we are shoved out the door. His nurses that answer the phones are wonderful though.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

He has been a great doctor for my little girl. He brings you into his office and listens to everything you have to say. He is a gentle doctor who genuinely wants to help your child. He is a hard doctor to get into, it can take months to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

He was amazing! I was very scared...my 6month old had a seizure...and he had me relaxed and feeling better in minutes. Not to mention the fact that he came to get us himself! I am feeling very lucky to have gotten in to see him and will recommend him as often as possible.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

We choose to travel 90 minutes in good weather just to see hime. His opinion is highly valued!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Lawrence Burstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1979)