Ratings for Dr. Leeland A. Jones

I love that he is religious and prays with me. I believe that a lot of our mental issues are satan and there are some that aren't and could use medication. God Bless!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I agree about what the other patients had said about Dr.Jones being very religious, and how he wants to pray for you at the end of the visit. Hey, if u want to pray for me, go ahead!! i'm not religious, and he knows that, and he is respectful of my beliefs. i've been seeing him for more than 3 years, and hes helped me soo much and has been the only doc to actually narrow down my symptoms to a diagnosis. You do have to wait when you see him, but if you need to talk for more than a half hour when your in the room, he will not kick you out. hes a nice, helpful man.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

This doctor is trully passionate about his profession and takes seriously the needs of other people. He helped me so much and was always positive. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an experienced doctor. I was thoroughly satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

This doctor is NO doctor! Red flags up everywhere to anyone even thinking about seeing him. He's a religious freak who hides behind his Psychiatry degree to suck in new recruits for his church. He tried to convince me that all my problems were due to my crazy father (my father isn't crazy) and then he asked to pray with me at the end of the visit. I never ran so fast out of a "doctor's" office in my life. This guy is scary.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

I went to this dr. only because he was accepting new patients and because he would take my insurance. I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment and ended up waiting for two hours and fifteen minutes before he saw me. Upon my first visit with him he had the nerve to ask me what religion I was. He suggested that my anxiousness was a result of not praying enough. He asked me if he could pray for me right then and there in his office. When I declined he rudely got up out of his chair and walked out of the room. Needless to say, it was the worst dr. i have ever seen, and I will not be returning. Big waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

This is not a REAL psychiatrist. This doctor is a wolf in sheep''s clothing. He starts off caring, but look out - he''s only trying to convert you to his religion. My last visit with him ended with him praying for me and trying to get me to attend his church. Considering the fact that I am not a religious person, this was truly shocking and not at all what I came to him for. Unless you want to meet Jesus, stay away from this doctor!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Leeland A. Jones's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

• Blue Cross Of California