Ratings for Dr. Christopher Dabski

The wait for Dr Dabski was ridiculous. He spent maybe 5 minutes with me. My full body scan lasted maybe 60 seconds and consisted of glancing at my face and back. Other doctors have spent over 10 minutes. He behaved as he was not interested and couldn't be bothered. I would never go back or recommend him to anyone. The worst doctor I have ever been to and unfortunately I have been to many due to several health issues. His bedside manner does not even exist. I believe him to be in only for the money. Be aware of this doctor before seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

He is in a hurry to run out the door & see his next patient vs actually spending time with you looking with his magnify glass at your whole body.he looked at a my skin rash from the table 4 ft. away & diagnosed. i have spreading rash & he said it is eczma. i have rash on my feet & he said what rash,/. he is buzy forking the money in 2 see how many patients he can see in a short amount of time,DONT WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY. HE DOESNT CARE. ONLY SEE HIM IF U KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE ALLREADY AND NEED IT FIXED.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Went in for a full body check. First, he wanted to know what I was concerned with directly and wanted me to point out the specific area of concern. Looked at a benign growth on my leg and froze it. I then again asked for a full scan. He looked at my back and chest from about 3-4 feet away for less than 10 seconds and said it looks good. I then asked him to look at my scalp, and he told me to find the exact spot I was concerned about, then he looked at it for a couple of seconds. At no time did he either use any additional lighting or magnification. I consequently have scheduled another appointment with a different dermo to do a proper scan, and address the growth on my scalp that has gotten larger.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I went to him to have some moles looked at. He did a biopsy of one, and looked at the others and said that they looked normal. He was pleasant enough. He really discouraged me from getting botox,and any kind of cosmetic procedures. ( I still want it though)He told me not to waste my money on it. I respected him for being honest about it. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

This guy walked into the examination room with an intern and acted like a total superstar. I had a skin abnormality which he barely glanced at and diagnosed immediately. A glance around the room seemed to indicate he cared more about cosmetics (Botox, etc) than he did about real skin issues. I will never go to this doctor again; I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

I don't know what that other guy is talking about but Dr. Dabski is amazing. He is extremely knowledgeable and punctual. I was in the building and out within 10 minutes. I've also heard from other patients that they went to several doctors who couldn't help, went to Dr. Dabski and he immediately knew what the problem was. He is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Don''t even bother. This guy couldn''t diagnose a bee sting if it landed on his own nose and zapped him. He''s horrible. I had a weird rash and he didn''t even LOOK at it before he decided he didn''t know what it was, gave me some hydrocortisone and sent me on my way. Within one day, the rash had tripled in size and severity. And, he has the personality of a dirty dish rag.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Christopher Dabski's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1978)

Carefirst Bcbs