Ratings for Dr. Pritesh J. Shah

Don't even waste your time calling. Guy's staff is a joke.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Shah is very insightful, understood my issues quickly and prescribed medication that has worked. When I complained that I was not getting enough relief, he said to be patient as it would take another 2 weeks and he was right. I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Shah is kind and professional. Although it took a while to get an appointment and some long time waiting at the appt. it was probably because he spends time with patients to understand their concerns and attend to each appropriately. He does not just hand out prescriptions. He is a gentleman and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Shah is definitely a no nonsense type of Doctor. He asked me a few questions gave me a new script and I was on my way. His bedside manor is not great, but he's a shrink! Would you want to listen to his patients all day?

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Waited an hour and a half to see him in. the waiting room and once I got to see him, he only spent 7 minutes with me and was unhelpfull.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

This is one of the worst doctors I have difficulty using the word doctor with this man. He has patients at Holy Name Hospital in the psychiatric ward and prescribes psychotropic drugs for them without ever laying eyes on them. He over medicates and has no clue to even what you look like. I consider this dangerous behavior. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Shah for 1.5 years. I absolutely think the world of him. I like his no nonsense approach. He's extraordinarily analytical- keeps the sessions emotion free, quick and to the point. He has the keen sense of separating emotional situations and bringing facts to point. Regarding medications, I have asked about several and he has been rather knowledgable on the pro's and con's. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Shah for years. He has been very helpful with my anxiety/depression. He was also the first to formally diagnose my attentional problems, which have been improved since being treated. Dr. Shah works with his patients to create a stable regiment. He is very knowledgeable and informative. He is able to successfully express the pros and cons of any medication that he prescribes. Office staff is EXTREMELY helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Pritesh J. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp