Dr. Gundu A. Reddy (Office Visits  & Telepsychiatry)
Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(21)

"Rare combination of excellent knowledge and skill with actual caring. I was in a crisis..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Reichert

The best doctor ever. I'm lucky to have had him as my care provider for 25+ years. We have grown together and I will never be able to thank him enough for all he has done for me. He's always just a text or phone call call for me. If having a hard time I can get a same day appointment. He explains and answers all my questions as many times as I need him too. He is patient, kind and very caring. He makes me feel like I'm his only patient and special . He has a good deal of knowledge and I think anyone would be lucky to have him for their doctor. He's the best in WNY!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Sits behind a computer and doesn't really listen to your responses. Runs extremely late..and it's annoying...plan to spend 2 or more hours there

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Staff is pretty good the doctor , dr reichert whom I've seen over 20 years is worth the wait

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

There is a tremendous shortage of psychiatrists in Buffalo/WNY. So, if he is your doctor, consider yourself very lucky. He does run late but many Drs. It's is entirely forgiveable, in my view, because he does spend time and is responsive to phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

ALWAYS running late, even for first appointment of the day. He doesn't even arrive at the office until at least 20 minutes after first appointment is scheduled. He's a nice enough guy, but he tends to just coast through appointments, reading off questions until he can get you out the door with your prescription.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I've been a patient of dr Reichert for 16 years and I'd never change to any other doctor. He is a good man, he does have a sense of humor, after hearing sad stories all day, I wonder how he does it. He is caring, very knowledgable , returns calls, even though appt may not be on tine, you must remember he gives you the time when your having a bad day, so to complain would be wrong. A man that knows me very well and I would not be were I am without him, honestly, thank you, Dr Reichert

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

I find Dr. Reichart to be very well informed and always takes the time to explain the pros and cons of each possible course of action however the one thing that I cannot stand is the wait times. Of the 5 appointments that I've had with him, the minimum wait time was over an hour and the last 2 times were 2 hrs and 2 hrs + 30 minutes respectively for a 10 minute appointment. I understand that an emergency may come up that I'm not aware of however this seems to be a systemic problem of overbooking on his or his office's part. I've spoken to Dr. Reichart about this issue twice now and is apologetic to a degree but mostly recommends booking appointments right after lunch when the backup is more minimal.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Reichert`s for almost 10 yrs and I think he is just the greatest! He listens and allows you help choose which course of treatments he feels might be best. He explains everything, and answers all questions directly and to the point. Dr is the only psychiatrist I`ve been to, but other people I`ve run into don`t have the same feeling about thier doctor. He always returns calls, has never been rude,has a great sense of humor. If this MD were to move or retire I don`t think I could trust anyone else with the personal stuff I am able to share with him. He also takes an interest in my whole family because it can help him to be able to help me better. This doctor has really kept me together and I`m well on the road to recovery and maintenace as of this writting! Thank you Dr. Reichert for choosing this profession, it has meant the differece between survival or just existing!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I've "made the rounds" of mental health professionals in the WNY for the last 25 years and Dr. Reichert is by far the best in his field possibly in all of Erie County;I'm also going by the words of dozens of other patients he's seen. The man has compassion, keeps up to date with new advances, is willing to listen to you, has a sense of humore;Just a fantastic psychopharmacologist who truly WORKS at managing his patient's illnesses. A rare doctor and a decent person;I've seen over 15 mental health professionals and although some have the "book smarts," they did not have the "people smarts";Dr. Reichert has BOTH-In spades. Can't recommend the guy enough!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Always calls back on the day I leave a message for him. Very efficient and listens carefully. I have been a patient of his for ten years and he has never been unavailable, brusque, or anything negative. Only problem is that I occasionally have to wait a bit.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Andrew R. Reichert's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)