Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Lorber

She is by far the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Lorber is outstanding. I never waited more than 10 minutes in her waiting room, and during our initial consult, she explained everything thoroughly and patiently took the time to answer all of my questions, so there were no surprises on the day of my procedure. There was absolutely no pain and she personally called me afterwards to discuss the results and answer all of my questions. She came highly recommended to me by another doctor who has very, very high standards. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

It is interesting to read the comments. I went to Dr. Lorber and can agree that the first experience was a bit overwhelming and yes, perhaps a bit rough. I was also diagnosed with a condition that needed surgery and it scared the living daylight out of me. It affected me to a point where it was impossible to work, think...Everything evolved around this surgery that I would have to do. It would have been impossible for me to go through all of this without Dr. Lorber. We had a long conversation where she laid out different options, where everything was explained and where she took the time to answer all the questions that I had. She also answered text messages I sent late in the evenings and on the weekend too at some point cause I was freaking out. She later performed the surgery and she was amazing. It turned out that it wasn't quite as bad as it could have been and now, a year later, the symptoms are gone. This doctor is a young, smart, caring top of the line rock to lean on if you ever encounter issues with your bunnies. I would recommend her 100% The staff is great too. Every time I went their for an examination they had me cracking up laughing., making things a little easier. It was always easy to get an appointment and they always took the time to answer questions etc.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Lober misdiagnosed my issue. I understand that this happens; doctors aren't perfect. . . but she's also a bit gruff and comes across as arrogant. Look, no one wants to have his or her a** looked at, so you'd like to have someone who seems somewhat compassionate doing the job.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. She seemed uninterested in what I had to say and didn't seem too pleased to answer my questions. She was also quite rough and unsympathetic. To make matters worse, she is one of those doctors who focus on treating symptoms rather than trying to determine the underlying cause, which means that you have to go back when what she prescribes doesn't solve the problem.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

The Best, she saved my life . I was literally dying and if it were not for her skills I wouldnt be hear today.I am grateful to God for such a young talented woman,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Words cannot describe how wonderful Dr. Lorber has been in treating my daughter. My daughter is young to have the problems she does but if is wasn't for Dr. Lorber it would have been too late to treat her. We owe her so much gratitude and honor her decisions she is on top of my daughter's case and has put her mind at ease. She has been a patient of Dr. Lorber for over 5-6 years. WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND VERY SMART

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Lorber fixed a very painful fissure that I have had for years. It was ignored, or treated poorly by other Dr's for years. She answered all my questions pre-surgery and explained the options in-full. She also answered all my calls with questions after surgery. Yes the exams can be alittle invasive at times (can a procedure in a place like that ever not be ?) But when you are in tons of pain and someone FINALLY cares enough to help you, does anything like that really matter. I am pain free for the first time in years. And Dr. Lorber is the reason why.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Can you say, "Nightmare"? This woman has made me terrified to go to another procto based on her lack of personality, rough examination, no discussion of what she was doing or when she would do it. I should have walked out seconds after I walked in. I could tell the second she looked at me with her dead expression that this was not going to be an experience I would want to repeat.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I had a horrible experience at this doctors office. My appointment was scheduled on her day off, but she was there so she took me. After a few minutes of probing she told me I had an anal fissure gave me some meds and sent me on my way. I was excited I thought she had solved what 5 other Drs failed to solve. The issue stopped for about a week and then continued on. Later I get a phone call from them telling me that they do not accept my insurance and I am completely responsible for the bill after telling me that they do and taking my copay. After months of arguing they lowered the bill to 200 because I can only assume that they realized their wrong doing . I still am not satisfied because I am an unemployed veteran who is in college and I waited years to get this issue fixed until I had medical insurance only to go to a doctor that told me they take my insurance and did not.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Julie A. Lorber's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal