Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Lorber

very relaxing atmosphere in office dr very compassionate

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Lorber got me through one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with in my life. She is knowledgeable, straight forward and professional. She does not sugar coat anything but she is definitely not an alarmist. She is also not quick to jump to surgery. Although my case requires surgery, she still took the time to make sure all other options were explored. Also, her staff could not be nicer. It's a very awkward and uncomfortable exam and they are so professional you never feel embarrassed or uneasy. Thank you, Dr. Lorber!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The office staff is very friendly. Dr. Lorber took time to explain things to me and made me feel comfortable. She answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

A caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable and up to date dr with a heart. I made the best decision to come to this dr.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

She is by far the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Lorber is outstanding. I never waited more than 10 minutes in her waiting room, and during our initial consult, she explained everything thoroughly and patiently took the time to answer all of my questions, so there were no surprises on the day of my procedure. There was absolutely no pain and she personally called me afterwards to discuss the results and answer all of my questions. She came highly recommended to me by another doctor who has very, very high standards. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

It is interesting to read the comments. I went to Dr. Lorber and can agree that the first experience was a bit overwhelming and yes, perhaps a bit rough. I was also diagnosed with a condition that needed surgery and it scared the living daylight out of me. It affected me to a point where it was impossible to work, think...Everything evolved around this surgery that I would have to do. It would have been impossible for me to go through all of this without Dr. Lorber. We had a long conversation where she laid out different options, where everything was explained and where she took the time to answer all the questions that I had. She also answered text messages I sent late in the evenings and on the weekend too at some point cause I was freaking out. She later performed the surgery and she was amazing. It turned out that it wasn't quite as bad as it could have been and now, a year later, the symptoms are gone. This doctor is a young, smart, caring top of the line rock to lean on if you ever encounter issues with your bunnies. I would recommend her 100% The staff is great too. Every time I went their for an examination they had me cracking up laughing., making things a little easier. It was always easy to get an appointment and they always took the time to answer questions etc.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Lober misdiagnosed my issue. I understand that this happens; doctors aren't perfect. . . but she's also a bit gruff and comes across as arrogant. Look, no one wants to have his or her a** looked at, so you'd like to have someone who seems somewhat compassionate doing the job.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. She seemed uninterested in what I had to say and didn't seem too pleased to answer my questions. She was also quite rough and unsympathetic. To make matters worse, she is one of those doctors who focus on treating symptoms rather than trying to determine the underlying cause, which means that you have to go back when what she prescribes doesn't solve the problem.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

The Best, she saved my life . I was literally dying and if it were not for her skills I wouldnt be hear today.I am grateful to God for such a young talented woman,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Julie A. Lorber's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 2001)

Kaiser-Permanente