Ratings for Dr. Arie V. Gluzman

Dr. Gluzman is as knowledgable, dedicated, caring as you can find. I have a failed back surgery with instrumentation in my spine,,,I've worked with a lot of MD's with this issue and he is by far the best!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

He is a wonderful & caring Dr. How can anyone say anything else.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Rude, egotistical and will greatly go out of his way to lie at your health care's expense. Do not go to this guy. There is so much better out there. I can not believe people go to him. He puts words in people's mouths to protect his ego. Needless to say, be cautious of this guy. I would not trust his intentions nor input. He has a very unprofessional way about him and I immediately was not comfortable with him. I wish I was never given his name and that I never wasted my time with him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have to admit my first visit I was a bit skeptical mainly because he brought up things like posture as the root of the issue and I felt like he was making light of the fact none of my symptoms had occurred prior to the accident. But I had wanted someone who was not going to send me to surgery right away and would provide alternatives that would not impact my military career, so I decided to give his recommendations a shot. While I saw some improvement with range of motion I was still having pain, and I was surprised on my next visit to find him engaged and focused on my specific symptoms. On subsequent visits I also found him to be highly engaged and honestly seeking the best solution for lasting results. I did get the impression is if all you want is a band aid and quick fix you might be disappointed, but when you decide you want to stop living in pain and are willing to do what it takes I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

my primary naturalist dr kelly mccann, refered me to dr gluzman. he is compassionate, knowledgable & thinks outside the medical box. i was in extreme pain from auto accidents. now i am mostly on natural & homeopathic meds, chiropractic ( dr jeff schones), pt (natural health sports therepy) & yoga at the yoga center of costa mesa. i feel healthier & happier evey day!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

He is, BY FAR, one of the BEST doctors I've ever been to! I was referred to him from my Podiatrist due to an EXTREME nerve sensibility to my foot/calf called RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) or CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome). On day one, he diagnosed what I had and on day two (he gave me a next day appointment on the first day) he gave me instant relief. I am eternally grateful to him. Thank you Dr. Gluzman...((In conclusion, his office is very beautiful, relaxing, professional, clean... Ann, the lady in the front, is very nice & extremely compassionate))

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Gluzman is very thorough, and considers all aspects of a problem in order to provide the best care. He''s terrific, and I recommend him to anyone who says, "My knees hurt!."

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008