Ratings for Dr. Janine R. Cooley

Dr. Cooley has been my primary physician for 17 years. She's treated both of my kids from the day they were born. She is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. Dr. Cooley has suffered from severe health problems for the past few years. If she seemed distracted or distant, it's probably because she was in pain. She has been a wonderful doctor for me and my family. I would go back to see her in a second.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

The staff if very friendly, it is unfortunate they have to work for Dr. Cooley. I was shocked at the lack of professionalism by this so called doctor. Later I found out that she owns the building and the business - that explains her demeanor. She has no bedside manner, is cold and unfriendly and acts as if you are a complete waste of her time. I have seen her 3 times - I thought maybe she was having bad days, but by my 3rd visit and after talking to others - it's just her! She doesn't spend enough time to correctly diagnose a problem or give the correct perscriptions, hardly made eye contact, I felt like cattle being herded through - waste of time & money.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Horrible! She never introduced herself, never smiled and never looked me in the eye. She seemed annoyed when I asked questions about her diagnosis, and probably spent a total of 3 minutes with me. I'll never go back to her! Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Is she really a doctor?? Give me a break and she looks like a man. I was taken to a room in the back and waited almost an hour, stupid Cooley showed up and no apology. She also had no answer for my allergy questions and gave me prescriptions that didn't help, waste of time and money. I will never go back and please everyone stay away from this whatever you call it.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

I have found her very helpful with a good knowledge of me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Horrible bed side manner! She obviously dislikes dealing with people and her job. She is not the friendly, caring doctor you hope to find...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Janine R. Cooley's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Issaquah, WA