Ratings for Dr. Claude Cayce Rumsey III

I looked better and more youthful before surgery. He changed his mind right before surgery and omitted the necklift and SMAS portion and perfomred a akin only lift. After swelling went away was left with a hollow face and losse skin. Do not see him for a facelft.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr Rumsey. I had a lower body lift in 2005 and outer thigh Lipo and inner medial thigh lift in 2018. They go above and beyond. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Amazing skill and talent!The staff is wonderful, professional, highly skilled, and educated in what they do. Dr. Rumsey performs beautiful work, I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I recently had a Neck and Lower Facelift performed by Dr Cayce Rumsey. I stayed overnight at their Ambulatory Surgery Center and went home the next morning. I was so pleased with all of the care I received. I received the most amazing results. Within 10 days, I was told I look 15 years younger by someone who knew I had the surgery done. People who don't know me can't tell I've had anything done because I don't have that "work done" look. My recovery has been amazing and would highly recommend this surgery to anyone who has sagging jowls, the bands that stick out in your neck or have the lines around your mouth that make you look like you have marionette lines. I am truly amazed!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Rumsey is not only a skillful surgeon, but truly cares about his patients. He has performed several surgeries for me. He is truly the best in jacksonville. I would highly recommend him....

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

He is the best! He really cares about his patients and wants to do whats best for them.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Rumsey came highly recommended and I can certainly see why. My daughter's surgery was done with the utmost care and professionalism. I found Dr. Rumsey and his staff to be above expectation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

His personality needs some work- Although his skill level is impecable, talking to him is like talking to a brick wall. I would recommend going to his associates before him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

He was a great doc, and did a great job on my surgery, spent plenty of time with me, was very kind and helpful. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 1, 2004

He isnt very friendly- he did a great job on my surgery, but wasnt warm and fuzzy, and for a plastic surgeon he needs to talk more and assume less- His staff is great though

flag | Submitted September 1, 2004

Dr. Claude Cayce Rumsey III's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MB Health