Ratings for Dr. Donald M. Chervenak

I have been a patient of this office for 12 years. I could not not imagine going to any other doctor. I have referred numerous friends and family to this practice. Dr. C and Sue are the best.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I LOVE DR CHERVENAK - THE OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT FROM THE RECP THRU THE DOCTOR HIMSELF!!! HE HIMSELF CALLS YOU BACK WHICH YOU DONT FIND IN OTHER OFFICES. I AM SO GLAD THAT MY FRIEND RECCOMENDED HIM TO ME ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO! HE IS FUNNY TOO, HE MAKES THE PATIENTS FEEL GOOD WITH JOKES ESP WHEN YOU NEED THEM THE MOST - WHICH IS MOST TIMES. HAVING A GYN AS GOOD AS HIM YOU WOULD THINK THAT OTHER DOCS WOULD GET THE HINT ONE OF THESE DAYS TO BE LIKE HIM. WHERE WAS HE 30 YRS AGO FOR THE BIRTH OF MY CHILDREN?????? THANK YOU AGAIN DR CHERVENAK FOR YOUR SMILE AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER:):)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

The worst doctor ever! Dr. Chervenak is a terrible doctor who has no clue what he is doing. I had a cyst 4 times and all he ever did was drain it without considering a more permanent option. Again he has no clue what he is doing. All he did was scream at me and treat me poorly. I am now with a new wonderful doctor who has taken care of my problem permanently. Terrible doctor, terrible person, and terrible staff. Stay Away!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I have been going to this place for about 8 years now and cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Chervenak, Sue, and the staff at Florham Park OBGYN. Dr. C is the most knowledgeable and down to earth doctor and as previous reviews have said will NOT put you through unnecessary tests and procedures. He delivered both of my children and when my second one looked to have some potential issues in utero, Dr C was there to support me and give me honest advice unlike other drs who are afraid to tell you anything that is not out of a text book. His staff is always very accommodating as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Chervenak was referred to me by a good friend. He was on time, professional, funny and knowledgeable. He gets in touch with you quickly and is extremely thorough. I love the fact that he is conservative about medicine and doesn't believe in over testing or over treating unless there is a real reason to test. Great clinician and a wonderful person. His support staff are all lovely and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr Chervenack, Sue and the support staff are really caring and knowledgeable. They explain everything, call back if you have questions and are great at following up. All around good service.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Best GYN doctor.Cares,always available and very Knowledgeable.We are 50 miles away but still go to the same doctor.Definitely recommend to others.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

He is great and I guess all the ratings covered it all... I can't add anything else. Well except he has great sense of humor :)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Chervenak was very comforting and knowledgeable after having my 2nd miscarriage. I am sooo happy that he was the attending physican that night, because of his bedside mannor he is NOW my doctor. I would not trade him for anything. The staff is always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Chervenak is a great doctor! I always get very "personal" care. His follow up is outstanding! I moved years ago and I still travel out of my way to keep him as my doctor. Dr. Chervenak is in it for the love of medicine and is a true symbol of what a doctor should be. I wish there were so many more like him! I am spoiled.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Donald M. Chervenak's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1980)

Altius Health Plans