Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Bishara

Dr. Bishara is truly a great doctor. Excellent patient care!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Best doctor I've ever been to. I finally after ten years have my life back

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

DR. Bishara has been my doctor for a long time he has help me get my life back and put me on the right track I would recommend him to everyone....

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr,Bishara is a great doctor, He is very thorough. I get the best of care from Dr. Bishara. He is very informative about my care plan and medications, His staff works well to help me get to other appointment refferals and sets my appointments to meet my busy schedule. I love the prestigious level I receive from being a client if Dr.Bishara. I would recommend him to anyone serious about maintaining their health.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr bishara for about 3 months now and have had a extremely positive experience. Him as well as the staff made me feel comfortable. He's been a huge part of my recovery from addiction. With out him I wouldn't be where I am today and I'm doing awesome.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

All of the Staff are AWESOME Not until Doctor Bishara things in my life started making sense. Doctor Bishara put me on the correct medications that changed my life. I wish i would have met Doctor Bishara sooner my life would have been so much better. But i am glad i see him now . Doctor Bishara really helped my life.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Good Dr. Good Advice a wealth of knowledge and extremely helpful

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Michael Bishara is a standup doctor that treats all his patients with dignity and respect. I have personally been seeing Dr, Michael Bishara for the last 3 years now and I can honestly say without his help I would not be where and who I am today. His staff has always been so helpful and considerate and play a big part in what makes Dr, Michael Bishara such an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Great Dr. Has helped me turn my life around! would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I really enjoy all the information the doctor shares with me and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Michael F. Bishara's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)