Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Bishara

Friendly staff and quick service! I love Dr. Bishara!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

They never billed me for my office visit, so I just assumed my insurance covered it. They called me 3 1/2 YEARS LATER to demand payment of nearly $300 or else they would send it to collections! Why did they wait 3 years to call me?? Jerks. I also got a really sleazy vibe when I was in this man's office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I am so pleased that Dr.Bishara and his staff are so informative, compassionate, and understanding. They help me to maintain a well balanced level of optimum health. Thank you for CARING DR.BISHARA😊

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great Doc, very understanding, been going to him for few years and walked out everytime satified!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Bishara has been my Doctor for the last 4+ years and will be for as long as he stays open. In all 4 years I have never had one complaint about the staff for Dr. The staff is super friendly and makes you feel at home. If you are looking for a Dr I sugggest Dr Michael Bishara because he is the best there is.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

He keeps sending bills already paid. Be careful. Duplicate Billing, long time waiting even you are early in his office. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Bishara is truly a great doctor. Excellent patient care!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Best doctor I've ever been to. I finally after ten years have my life back

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

DR. Bishara has been my doctor for a long time he has help me get my life back and put me on the right track I would recommend him to everyone....

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr,Bishara is a great doctor, He is very thorough. I get the best of care from Dr. Bishara. He is very informative about my care plan and medications, His staff works well to help me get to other appointment refferals and sets my appointments to meet my busy schedule. I love the prestigious level I receive from being a client if Dr.Bishara. I would recommend him to anyone serious about maintaining their health.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Michael F. Bishara's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal