Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Bishara

Unethical, Rude, Over charges and charges for services not done. He does not examine you and does not ask about your medical history and treats you with no knowledge of your conditions. He draws blood and does not run it for results. extremely narcissistic and concern only with money. Run away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I personally am so thankful for the doc. He is a good man who does care about his patients. I think people who are making negative comments are people who just didnt get there way. If u are legitimate in your recovery you should not have a problem with anything. All the staff has been above and beyong helpful and I especially like Nicole who has been very sweet and is beautiful. -Christopher C.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Bishara has truly saved my life. I went to him for help with pain killers, keeping my family and job .... he did exactly that! It's been just about a year, and although I have been successful with my recovery I couldn't have done it with out his help. His bedside manner is good, although he does run late quite often which makes the whole office become jammed up. I read the comments below and saw someone mentioned Nancy and Nicole, and their professionalism. I personally would disagree with these statements, based on my personal experience! I have no bad encounters with any of the office staff. As I mentioned the doctor is sometimes late, and in these instances I have over heard the some of the situations that have occured. I have heard patients yelling and cursing at them for no reason, I have heard patients bragging about being able to get extra medication approved after they lied to the doctor and staff staying they lost the medication, I have heard patients say that they had someone else provide urine for them so they could pass their urine drug screen. I honestly believe that a person who leaves a bad review, and complains about the staff are usually the patient who was caught doing one or more of these things. I have witnessed this while waiting. Nicole provided me with a coupon to get a month of medication free and after that was depleated she worked very hard and fast to get the mediction approved with my insurance. She did this all before the end of the business day. I just happened to be at a local pharmacy and the on pharmacist and front cashiers were saying how fast and accurate Nicole was. I have never got the impression that Nancy or Nicole didn't like their jobs. The help both have provided me with tells me the complete opposit. I can only imagine working in a addiction speciality field, that they are put in uncomfortable situtations where they seen like the bad guys. I have heard them ask the Doctor and his Assistant questions and they were left to deliver the response to the patients. The office is very under staffed, which I have observed each time I am in the office. This also has an effect on the environment. Again, I can not thank Dr Bishara and his staff for everythi g they have done for me over the past year. They have been true my amazing and have helped me in so many ways. I hope that the office staff remains the same, just for those reason! I will forever be grateful for everything that you have done for me. I would reccomend if you are seeking help with addiction give Dr Bishara a chance. Always remember you're not alone. Thank you! J.P

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Bishara is great ! He never entered a room without a smile, he will be missed. I was forced to stop seeing him for healthcare , due to the treatment of his less than stellar staff. They are cruel, rude, and smirk at each other right in front of patients. "Ladies", do you think ALL addicts seeking recovery can't see through the glass? We are not all high and drifting . Some of us are actually getting better! And can see or HEAR , when Nicole mumbles a rude comment to Nancy. Or when Nancy is ORDERED by Nicole, to say this that or the other to the patient in question . If these employees hate working there this much, leave. Go do what you both are destined to do, and that I'll not repeat . It wouldn't be nice , insulting you both regardless how nasty you both have behaved time and time again . In my case, I was not a patient seeking treatment . I am a human being seeing how this office runs. I saw the interaction with Dr and his staff, but I also saw how rudely patients have been talked to. The two names above , are the reason this great physician is getting bad reviews !!! Dr Bishara is very good at what he does, he helps people! No one is perfect, we all have our bad days where we may get annoyed by those that yell or treat us like dirt. The patients can be quite a circus, themselves . However, not ALL. So, I will repeat .. Dr is stellar ! Nancy seems nice on her own, but is watched and pushed to behave rudely by a mumbling angry sad faces Nicole . Nicole, a grumpy rude judgemental back office M.A. That needs to be removed from employment if reprimands are not shaking her attitude up. I watched the interactions and as a professional that is to report all this back to my colleagues, it saddens me that such ignorant calls were made regarding a possibly critical issue. This could land the Dr in hot seats of future malpractice suits. I suggest someone inform the nice Dr that his staff, played doctor and never bothered getting information to him. It could have caused harm . I am glad I was not seeking their services, I'd feel pretty upset about high costs for bad mean-girl attitudes . Suggested he hire new help

Submitted October 9, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Bishara, He's helped me get out of one of the most difficult times in my life, I am now off opiates for years. I never thought I would be able to do that. He is a little pricy, but if you think about it, the price is nothing compared to what you would pay on the streets for the pills, or the medication. He is very understanding of stressful situations in your life and helps you deal with it head on. The staff is good, sometimes they are overbooked and behind, but that is not their fault when the Dr is running late.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Bishara saved my life. I recently had an appointment to see him for a very difficult transition from several years of a prescribed painkiller for severe injury and surgeries. I was referred to a different pain management physician in the same city , who started me on suboxone to help with the physical addiction to painkillers. That Dr was the worst "physician" I've ever met, and I cant believe how poorly he conducted himself . He still has not returned calls I had left previous to finding Dr Bishara. I was at my darkest hour and beyond miserable, the day I arrived to Dr Bisharas office. I was greeted with the sweetest staff members, and they helped the "new patient" process and I soon was in a room waiting for Dr. Not long after, in walked Dr Bishara and he immediately could tell I was shaking and miserable beyond explanation . I'm not a complainer , so I was trying my best to hide how badly I felt and he saw through that within the first five minutes. He immediately helped me to calm down , & to feel stable enough to continue the appt w/out feeling as ill as I had been feeling all weekend and until meeting him. He explained the medication in great detail, answering and offering more information in that one visit, than previous "physician" had in the past three months. Dr Bishara offered more info and helped me so much that day, and I'm truly thankful to have found his office and him. Dr Bishsra, thank you for saving my life. I'm sincere when I say, I was at my end of my rope when I went into your office. I was simply trying to see if a different doctor would listen and not just ignore my pain and hopelessness as the previous one has. I look forward to my upcoming follow up appt with DrBishara and I have hope again, for the 1st time in a very long time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Yeah, because its the Dr. fault that you are addicted to black tar heroin. I have found the Dr and his staff to be very helpful in my road to recovery. Thanks Dr. Bishara and Staff!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I tried but thanks too his oompa loompa desk ladies the doctor did not believe in me I am now homeless on the streets addicted to back tar heroin yet again thankyou Dr bizshara

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The staff was rude. The office is a dump and the doctor was going to make changes to my meds without knowing anything about my rare condition. He replaced the specialists script from a month to two weeks so I would have to come back sooner. They even charged me to use my atm card for my co-pay. Looks like the doctor is only concerned with the bottom line.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Michael F. Bishara's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

AHC