You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David S. Hallegua

Dr. Hallegua is a godsend. I feel as though he sets the standard for doctors on how to treat their patients and provide the best quality medical care. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, calm, kind, positive and attentive. He actually listens when you talk to him and responds to your concerns about your health issues. You can reach him at anytime. His office assistant makes sure she connects you with him during office hours if needed. It is easy to make an appointment with him. You may have to wait (15 to 30 mins) to see him but don't worry, he will give you the time you need when he is with you. You feel better after a visit with Dr. Hallegua.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

After years of little help for my fibromyalgia and no one explaining about my other symptoms, finding Dr Hallegua was an answer to prayer.The first visit he asked about things I quit mentioning because no one helped me or didn't really think I knew what I was talking about. And here was a doctor who asked the questions and had answers. He explained why my body did what it did, and that knowledge makes things much easier for me. I walked out feeling like I finally had a doctor who understood about my medical issues and cared. What a gem. I used to drive from San Diego and now I fly from Portland!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Hallegua is a GEM! He's knowledgeable, caring, takes the time to explain everything, listens to you & treats you as a whole person. You aren't a symptom or a condition, your a person to him. He called me on the phone just to check on me after a procedure. If you have a question, he'll get on the phone with you. They don't make them like this anymore!! He even took the time to explain things to my husband. I can't say enough good things about him. He knows what he's doing & I know I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Excellent. Took the time to really listen and explain.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2005

Although not a fun-loving or jovial man by any means, Dr. Hallegua is genuinely kind, concerned, and very gentle. He never seems rushed and listens intently to worries/questions. Let him get you to the bottom of your ailment--highest marks!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. David S. Hallegua's Credentials

• Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Hallegua's since 2001. Although he might be a little tardy at times, he is the most AMAZING Dr. I have had my entire life. He goe..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hallegua is very attentive to my medical needs and treatment! He takes the time to answer all of my questions, which is big in an age where doctors just p..."

October 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15495'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15495'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014