Ratings for Dr. David C. Levi

Great practice and excellent Clinicians. I appreciate all that they do to try to help me keep moving.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

When I had back pain so bad i could not walk, Pain and Spine Specialists was the only place that told me to come in right away. They understood, were able to treat me, and understood the issues I was having and what to do in the future. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Levi and Beth Anderson for 4 plus years. They are always willing to help me or get the procedure I need done. Greatest group. And because they work as a team, I get the benefit of several team members.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Levi really understands chronic pain. He is thorough yet conservative and truly desires to help his patients. He's got a wonderful bedside manner, he's smart, funny and compassionate. His nurses and office staff are also compassionate, professional and friendly. A lot of people complain about the wait to get in to see Dr. Levi, but they don't understand that he's one of the best in his field and he's got a lot of patients - and he takes the time to help each and every one of them. If you don't want to wait, go to sub-par doctor who takes you in immediately.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I love Dr Levi and his staff. They are very professional and courteous. They always take time to listen to me are very kind. Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I wish Dr. Levi knew what it is like to call his office. Patients (especially those in pain) should not be treated the way they are. Messages should be returned. I have never had a phone call returned in several years of going here. Calling the office is almost futile as a menu of options is offered but no one answers the phone or return messages that are left. The only way to speak to a human being is to be in the offfice--where you will likely see a nurse or a physician assistant (and be charged for seeing the doctor) or calling the scheduling extension. Very poorly managed office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. David C. Levi

Dr. David C. Levi's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We would like to get a better understanding of how we can improve. Because of health privacy laws, we cannot comment publicly on your specific situation, but we would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you directly. Please send your contact information to NSPCFeedback@treatingpain.com, and we will be sure to reach out to you as soon as possible.

Submitted October 9, 2018

From the time I walk off the elevator I feel @ home the ladies in the front greet you with a smile & the place always clean you don't have to wait a long time to see your doctor & nothing but love & respect from Dr Levy & the staff employee's like Maria ,K , Rashida & others will always make you feel to come back & tell ppl about the environment..

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I am extremely confident and Happy with the doctors taking care of me at Pain and Spine, specifically Dr. David Levy and Dr. Beth Anderson the Staff is always the very best at putting you at ease and listen to you fully. the understanding and compassion given this past visit from Lilia was extraordinary, she is always special but my last visit *DATE*...she really helped me feel better with all that I was going through. You are blessed with a wonderful staff. Sincerely, *NAME*

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I feel Dr Levi is more accurate at diagnosing cause of my pan and proper treatment than the PA's. They are very good, but do not have the insight he does. My treatments have been much more successful since he took over the diagnosis portion of the process.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Levi is a great Doctor and i recommend him to every body who has pain. I would not go to any other pain management MD no matter the situation. you can post this with my name if you so chose. Sincerely *NAME* *IDENTIFICATION*

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. David C. Levi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare