Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Bokarius

Dr Bokarius has very poor communication skills and is unwilling to listen. Really, his ego is beyond anything I have encountered. I have been following an approved treatment plan for years, and have had great success with it. After relocating to the Bay Area I found his office through workers comp. Without actually asking me a single question, he declared my previous treatment was terrible. Despite the fact he had no experience with blast related injuries, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and followed his advice. I am shocked at how quickly my progress disappeared under his care. It seemed like he actually selected what was most beneficial to me and removed it from the equation. When I expressed this and asked for a referral to another doctor, he became indignant and ended the session. Things devolved a bit and I left. He's not the man to see unless you want your anti depressants doubled. 22 veterans a day lose the battle to problems like this and take their own lives. This man epitomizes the problems associated with their care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Questionable beside manner. Somewhat difficult and not a good listener. Maybe he works for some people, but not for me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

very agressive with medication not willing to offer other alternatives bad temper if not in control

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Very skillful diagnostitian. Excellent medication prescriber and manager. Very caring and an excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Excellent clinician, bedside and knowledge! Dr Bokarius spent a greatndeal of time with me as a new patient. He even asked about my childhood extensively! He didn't leave a stone unturned. I really appreciated this because it said to me that he really wanted to know me as a person, not just another chart. He has a warm, genuine smile and approach. He asked me how I liked to be involved in my own care- such as if I read a lot on the internet. He suggested a few medical web sites which he found most helpful and medically reliable. I never had a doctor do this. Needless to say, I am very impressed with Dr Bokarious, and I feel very fortunate to have found him!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

dr. bokarius was amazing! chronic pain I had for years was gone after 3 visits. I couldn't believe how quickly he corrected my problem. a true healer!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I was amazed at how quickly Dr. B identified the cause of my year long pain. After only 2 sessions of manual therapy I am 80% better. Wish I met him sooner!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Excellent doc. A little pricey but well worth it. I haven't felt this good in years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Bokarius was very thorough in diagnosing my problem and developing a treatment plan that worked excellently for me. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010