Ratings for Dr. Yuting Xiong

More concerned about money and covering himself than about chronic pain and suffering of patients.... also fraudulently bills insurance companies....my friend discovered he billed her insurance company THREE time for ONE urine test on the same day which totaled over $1200!!!!!!!!!Reduced my pain meds to DANGEROUS tapering level...meds that have not change in nearly a decade!!!!!!! charged me $600 for my medical records, refused request for my medical records from another pain management doctor ... essentially holding me hostage as my condition deteriorates and he does nothing to alter, adjust or re-evaluate my pain management and repeatedly suggests major procedures he has already done that did absolutely nothing.... Does not care whatsoever about patients .... at all..... reducing my life and livelihood to ashes.... I am worse now than ever- not to mention his "cubicle office"- where he gives injections while there are no less than 3 DOZEN urine samples sitting on the floor just 1-2ft away from where he administers injections!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

If you have chronic pain he will make sure you keep your pain. Pain score is a joke with this _ _ _hole.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Gives lots of pain medications, without any concerns

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Xiong seems more interested in money and what he can get then the person or patient.he wouldn't give info on anything concerning a med until he was paid.I asked him info on my MRI and he didn't know..there was nothing on my file or record. He also insulted my friend, who was also a patient.Never going back.i

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Great Doctor!Always fits you in when you need to be seen.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

This doctor is a little strange. I have a herniated disc and I went in to get his opinion on what I should be doing and not doing to keep my back healthy. The conversation got strange when I asked his medical opinion on whether or not it was harmful to carry my laptop back and forth on the train to New York City he answered I should not risk not doing it because my company may get mad and fire me over it. Also didnt like that they take deposits for services and then pay you back once the insurance company pays them.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Yuting Xiong's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1993)

AARP