Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Cheng

I have been with him nearly 8 years. Does an excellent job - listens! All aspects of my health have improved under his care I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Awesome, personable and knowledgable... He listens and asks questions.. also take the time needed to make you feel comfertable...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

The best Dr. I have ever been to. He is extremely personable, great attitude and very helpful. He was very detailed in the the treatment he was recommending for me and wanted me to understand the process. He made sure that there was a generic brand for my medication to save me money.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I went to see him because of this rating,it's turned out that he is unrespondsible, no good heart and care of the patient. I told him that I'm a 4 yrs cancer survivor, need a medicine to lower my HP which was (178/105), also desperately need an referral to a dermatologist for the itching problem and skin infection at camping recently. He said that he'll find the best dermatologist for me and the medicine your insurance company can afford. Two weeks passed, no movement at all, I had called and faxed the questions to him later,..finaly the girls of his office said that they even didn't know what I need? Ending of in Urgent Care 3 times I found out that I got bacteria infection, had to have antibotics to safe my life.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

I found him to be congenial, very interested in my health concerns, easy to talk to. He found problem areas that my last Doctor after 3 years hadn''t found. He is pro active in his treatment. All in all I am very well satisfied with Doctor Chen. So glad I changed physicians.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Jason J. Cheng's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)