Ratings for Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari

This office is more focused on revenue than patient satisfaction. If you want to pay $10 to pick up a monthly prescription, have quarterly drug tests with a $30 copay and trust an incompetent Doctor then this is the place for you. The following is a recent example. I went in for a hurt shoulder and was under the impression that this visit would also satisfy the quarterly visit. Vitals were taken, monthly prescription was discussed and I said I didn't need the renewed prescription yet. Well 2 weeks later, when I was supposed to pick up the prescription, I was told I needed to schedule another check up. I told Doctor that is ridiculous since I was just in there and my work schedule wouldn't allow for a visit any time soon. The doctor didn't care and couldn't substantiate why another visit was needed within such a short time span. Needless to say, I will be finding a new doc. If you decide to go just know that you will be charged an exorbitant amount for "office services" and other fees that Insurance doesn't cover. If anybody at the office reads this, stop stapling the prescriptions to a sheet of paper. Walgreens and CVS hate this.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Doesn't like to be questioned. Said my daughter's spine x Ray was normal when it actually showed a left curve in the upper back and an inward curve in her lower back. By any other physicians' standards, the left upper back curve warrants further investigation because it is rare and may be caused by tumor, syrinx, etc. Definitely NOT normal. When I questioned him, he became very rude, almost angry. I bet he's great with basic illness, just nothing too complicated.

Submitted September 10, 2015

I was very disappointed every time I've been to see this doctor. The admin staff is very rude and lie! On top of the horrible experience with them, I had to wait for OVER 45 mins when I was told by admin I would be next when clearly 6 people went before me! Once in the room, the dr didn't take the time to listen to me. I was very sick with flu like symptoms and he told me nothing was wrong with me and to just take tylenol and all will be good. I was already taking tylenol and all wan't good so obviously someone's diagnosis was wrong!!! The previous appointments went very similar to this last one. I came in to get answers as to why I was feeling the way I was so he ordered a blood test as I suggested and said, once again, there was nothing wrong with me my blood work came back normal, yet I was still feeling the same. The only reason I chose him in the first place was ease of access but you better believe I will NEVER come back to him and will be sure to let everyone else to stay clear!

Submitted December 22, 2013

Very helpful great outcome very dedicated. Very nice and friendly staff

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Elzufari has a great personality, so caring, knowledgable,awesome listener. There is no word I can thank him enough for helping me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Worst experience EVER! They don't listen, they are never on time, they're staff is a bunch of fresh out of cheap trade school interns who have no clue what proffesionalism is, there is absolutley NO COMMUNICATION between the staff and the physcians, hence equals no communication with you the patient. I have never seen such a pathetic excuse of how a physicians office should be ran in all my years as an RN. They will not have my families business EVER again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Although it was convenient for me to step in to an heb clinic, but that will never happen again.. In short, since I know no one wants to read much! During that visit, I felt being processed .. like anything in there.. very long wait, few min's with dr and out the door.. At Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, you feel cared about, he actually listens to you.. Everything done carefully and twice if needed.. Great job everyone and special thanks to Dr. Mohammad El Zufari!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Friendly staff with great and positive attitude.Very clean environment.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

he was very welcoming helpfull exelent bed side manners

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

I find him a very good listener with a great amount of concern for his patients. He is very helpful with the discussions you have with him , and all around good doctor. I would highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office is more focused on revenue than patient satisfaction. If you want to pay $10 to pick up a monthly prescription, have quarterly drug tests with a $30..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doesn't like to be questioned. Said my daughter's spine x Ray was normal when it actually showed a left curve in the upper back and an inward curve in her lowe..."

September 10, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15489'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15489'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014