Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Diliberto

Biggest jerk I have ever met Wouldn't recommend him for anything Definitely shouldn't be in such an important profession.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I would never recommend this doctor for anything. Lousy bedside manner and not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. D is the best! He did my Triple ByPass in 2008 and he still checks on me from time to time. I feel 100% better after 3 years. His 'Bedside Manner' was fabulous, caring, humerous and compassionate. Not pretentious; "I'm Joe, and I'll be your doctor for this procedure - do you have any questions?" was how he introduced himself, and it's been "Joe", ever since. The entire staff, is top notch - Great Talent draws other great talent to it. I'm thoroughly pleased with every aspect of my care, no matter who I dealt with at his facility.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Professional, thorough, compassionate, accessible, before, during and after the aortic valve procedure. I could not have asked for a finer doctor to get me through all this, and the same for his office staff and PA. I got him assigned by the luck of the draw, thank goodness, and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. He conscientiously explained what to expect, recommended second opinions, kept my family posted during all the operation, made sure my post op care was continued at the same level of experise, and now, 7 months after the surgery, is still in contact with to ensure my total recovery to excellent health. Again, I could not ask for a better thoracic surgeon; I don't imagine they exist--what better care could a heart patient receive!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Diliberto spent ZERO time with me when I went to his office. My wife and I waited for over an hour to see him, and inst4ad was seen by his assistant!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Joseph F. Diliberto's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1986)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
Mail Handlers
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options